Playoffs Smogon Classic IX - Playoffs [Won by Conflict]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Two legends without individual trophies in the final, but my heart has been set on Malekith since the start of the tournament .Play the best series of your career and you'll have no regrets. You absolutely deserve this one.

3 WINS LEFT, VAMOS MALE !!

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Won vs. Malekith with some very helpful RNG especially in RBY, ggs.

G1 (BW)
G2 (DPP)
G3 (ADV)
G4 (GSC)
G5 (RBY)

I dont think I played any better than Malekith in this series but Pokemon doesn't seem to always reward the better player anyways.
I did get lucky but I am not ashamed to admit that I feel like I am deserving some luck to go my way after trying to win a trophy for about ~14 odd years. So sorry that it happened vs a good friend of mine in Malekith but happy that I managed to snag a trophy somehow.
Malekith I sincerely believe your time to get lucky in a final will come. It is a disgrace that you have not won a single individual yet. I am going to be rooting for you in all those other tours as I always have.

Won't really make a big shoutout post because honestly I did pretty much all of the work by myself (building every team/tier for playoffs) and had no real helpers.
I guess Fakes deserves an shoutout for giving me a couple of teams for my ADV CUP run but he probably stole them from someone else anyways and I lost quite early there too. And Kristyl gets a negative mention due to her being super bad luck. Whenever I ask her to rate a team she doesn't make me change much but I get destroyed in the game afterwards. Not a good look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)