Playoffs Smogon Classic IX - Playoffs [Won by Conflict]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
Ggs to Finch once again. I never thought I would get this far in a tour that I joined only because I wanted to see how far I would get in the BW CUP. To think that I was going to play the classic play-offs was a dream for me, classic was always that tour that I saw from afar and dreamed of one day playing it and to have qualified as TOP 8 made me very happy. When the playoffs started I was very excited and I thought that what excited me was to think that I could win it. After beating ABR I realized that what really excited me was not winning a couple of pixels, nor beating as many opponents as I faced. What really made me happy was finally being on the other side of the screen, finally stop being one of the hundreds of spectators and be the player that people see and try to predict what he will do in the next turn.

I want to thank all my friends for the help but specially to Fakee MANNAT Kristyl Triangles Kenix Century Express Serpi Justamente for all the help u guys gave me during these 2 weeks.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I will be away on Saturday volunteering while Conflict will be away on Sunday this weekend.

As such, we have requested an extension to play at (or very slightly after) 5pm GMT-4 on Tuesday the 24th of October. Thank you and I hope many of the spectators can still enjoy the series at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)