NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeti subbed in for me dumbo

ill stop posting now, except to say that reflex is a PF/3.5e thing and disadvantage is a 5e thing

smh
ye i know i was saying maybe it would've been better if i just made it so lightwolf had a disadvantaged roll that he failed since that probably would describe it better

Also Empoof, I'd love if you just called the game when you finished GMing my checks, rather than call out after everyone I make or fail. It's already fucking stressful enough to have to convince you I'm not scum, being told I'm doing something wrong with no idea what is nerve wracking.
oh sorry

understood

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
are you not considering the fact they could think I was in the mindset that I'd jailed a townie and that's why i got off him? You're only presenting one side of the story here
Okay then why do they kill you night 3

Also the day 2 Former Hope thing doesn't matter here, don't pretend that disproves it, you dropped that read like a brick later that day AND you didn't bring it back up day 3. Ergo there was no reason at night 3 to pick you as a Jailer suspect.

Answer me this, in what scenario does you being attempted murdered night 3 make sense?

i didn't realise my d3 activity was as bad until now lol. With a successful block the night before and my activity D1-D2 i'm guessing that's why they read me as the JK

Okay then why do they kill you night 3

Also the day 2 Former Hope thing doesn't matter here, don't pretend that disproves it, you dropped that read like a brick later that day AND you didn't bring it back up day 3. Ergo there was no reason at night 3 to pick you as a Jailer suspect.

Answer me this, in what scenario does you being attempted murdered night 3 make sense?
i didn't realise my d3 activity was as bad until now lol. With a successful block the night before and my activity D1-D2 i'm guessing that's why they read me as the JK

especially since it's Hitmonleet / Blazade / slashing 3 other people

in this context if they're looking for the JK softing AND blazade was the killer then this + my much lower activity D3 explains me dying

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The problem I have, for Former to be the killer, you did nothing at all to imply you had hit former on day 3. For Blazade there is no PRE stuff, where you ever even mentioned him before, so why would you have jailed him. To me both options lack on of the crucial sides that'd lead to the read needed to kill you. I personally do not value low contribution as a good tell of PR(especially ones assumed to have a potential guilty in this case), so while I can't accept it, as long as we agree that the others outside of that don't work, I can agree to drop this one argument.

The problem I have, for Former to be the killer, you did nothing at all to imply you had hit former on day 3. For Blazade there is no PRE stuff, where you ever even mentioned him before, so why would you have jailed him. To me both options lack on of the crucial sides that'd lead to the read needed to kill you. I personally do not value low contribution as a good tell of PR(especially ones assumed to have a potential guilty in this case), so while I can't accept it, as long as we agree that the others outside of that don't work, I can agree to drop this one argument.
while I admit it was weak and RVS there was hints of me scumreading him D1 and for my next point keep it fresh in your mind that you said I left him alone since then. Okay so, I've left him alone until the END of D3 (while pushing MULTIPLE other people) [KEEP IN MIND I WAS HARDLY ACTIVE D3]
i'm feeling Hitmon + Blazade + Fort / Knights / Yeti tbh

how is hitmon conf scum
and then he suddenly appears in a post next to my biggest scumread with no reasoning plus the fact Hitmon + Blazade + Fort / Knights / Yeti tbh the only other reads are slashed implying hurriedness/not thinking about it/caring

how can you say that's not grounds for mafia to think i was the fucking jk

tbh whenever i play mafia if i don't have a PR read on someone then I just kill the most townie player so the mislynch pool is wider.

I didn't think that hawkie had to explicitly be seen as the JK to be attacked. If they didn't know and hadn't ruled him out of it then /shrug worth the shot

i've just realised i reiterated my argument to LightWolf trying to get him to understand where i'm coming from when that's pointless lol
it's k it'll help me when i'm more focused.

Though lul for appealing to him like he's town :eyeroll:

how did i appeal to him like he's town? i reiterated what i said because i thought he didn't understand it because i spread it over several posts then realised he discredited it because he has to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)