NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like everyone to color the below chart with scum and town reads twice
once for hitmonleet being mafia
once for hitmonleet being town
state if you scumread or townread hitmonleet

I have a very minor scumread on leet, but I'm not sure what his flips would do to my reads actually

darker is a stronger read, bolded are deded (the brightest color is apparently in the middle, so uh [light -> bright -> dark] == [weak -> mid -> lock]

if leet is scum:

d1
hawkie
blazade
paperblade
texas
josh

d2
hawkie
blazade
knights
king
ironic double
texas
josh

d3
hawkie
blazade
pancake
ironic double
texas

ppl who have never voted leet
asek
yeti

walrein
jalmont
haruno

moody
aub/dle/fort: I'll refrain from commenting on myself because its pointless
shubaka/empoof

if leet is town:

d1
hawkie
blazade
paperblade
texas
josh

d2
hawkie
blazade
knights
king
ironic double
texas
josh

d3
hawkie
blazade
pancake
ironic double
texas

ppl who have never voted leet
asek
yeti

walrein
jalmont
haruno

moody
aub/dle/fort: I'll refrain from commenting on myself because its pointless
shubaka/empoof

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
so like

why does this noise feel townie to you then.
hes kind of like hitmonleet for me

i find hitmonleet's actions and votes extremely scummy but i just can't really parse that with his posts that i don't see much scummy in

i find josh's actions extremely unproductive BUT the fact he would so confidently try and go into a death 1v1 makes me think retard town. and not in the noobtown sense of the term, just town who let his ego get WAY too big and thinks hes making a Big Play getting onto scum who will "win the game" if he doesnt tunnel me. his d1/d2 posts were better but d3 he doesnt seem very interested in progressing his reads or fleshing anything in the game out. i dont see mafia trading a 1 for 1 with me. the ullar side of this slot was Not Good so it seems pointless they would trade josh for my life. unless the team is Actually texas/josh/asek and they decided to sacc him to get rid of me but thats some good tinfoiling.

the act of josh engaging in a death tunnel makes me think town totally on the wrong track BUT how he's using this tunnel in the rest of the thread is extremely unhelpful and scummy to me. if that distinction makes sense?

also yea nobodys said that yet but considering he just p much said nobody should bother to do my leet reads activity bc "leet is confscum" would give someone the opportunity to.

There is a lack of interactions between Hitmon and Shubaka that I'm not sure what to make of. My biggest concern is players aren't even addressing the mutual chainsaw. If the Shuboof slot is Town despite significant scumtell, that's a big juicy pile of mislynch bait right there that nobody seems to be touching. I feel like I'm standing alone here trying not to let scum slip under the radar.

There is a lack of interactions between Hitmon and Shubaka that I'm not sure what to make of. My biggest concern is players aren't even addressing the mutual chainsaw. If the Shuboof slot is Town despite significant scumtell, that's a big juicy pile of mislynch bait right there that nobody seems to be touching. I feel like I'm standing alone here trying not to let scum slip under the radar.
You're standing alone because I'm impossible to lynch this game.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the mutual chainsaw that you pointed out is why I scumread shubaka, along with him promising activity and subbing out plus being active elsewhere. it reads as scum losingmotivatiom

I town read empoof though so it's a tough balance

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can u explain the chainsaw thing again i still dont rly get it

i rly doubt itll make me not hard tr the shubaka slot for stated reason but ill at least consider it

"Not sure" doesn't mean I've suddenly rocketed you up to lockTown. My general impression of you is you're good at engaging people in a way that seems chill and open. This might suggest Townieness, but your intro is really grating.

Like Ed Asner said to Mary Tyler Moore, you've got spunk. I hate spunk. Specifically, this "lolnah" spunk you're trying to use to deflect any previous suspicions on the slot. There is nothing suggesting that Shubaka promising activity and then disappearing at the end of D1 and not showing up at all for D2 is Townie. What little we have from Shubaka is hypocrisy, an unexplained disappearance, and a scumtell that is officially documented as pretty damn scummy behavior.

You're still in my scumreads. You're not going to budge from there. I may ditch a stalled wagon because it gets overlooked and another scumread is gaining traction, but I'm not going to just ignore the fact that Shubaka was scummy and then he was gone and now you're trying to paint over it.

vote Empoof
Yeti there's a link in there too that might not be highlighted in the quote, just hit the arrow

Shubaka voted Asek for getting into it with Jalmont early D1. Later in D1, Jalmont voted Haruno for arguing over setup spec with Shubaka. The closest the two got to interacting after that was Shubaka not mentioning Jalmont by name when bringing up a scumread on Walrein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)