NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Information Instead of Analysis (IIoA)
The general form of this tell is "players who speculate about the setup more than they ask for other players' reasoning and/or accuse other players of being scum are probably group scum".

does anyone else feel like this one is a total red herring on smogon when you have haruno and former hope both of whom love setup spec? blazade tends to do it too with his math and stuff.

alright i see.

"there was someone talking about how Jalmont found some dinky scum argument against him, and there were much better things to call him out on? that guy is scum. gonna go back and find him."
shubaka post in question. he then finds asek's post and quotes it, voting asek. p6

"what are you talking a bout where did shubaka claim a setup how would shubaka know what setup we're playing.

why are you even talking about the setup please stop unvote vote haruno"
jalmont post p7

i think the jalmont post's wording is much worse than shubaka's. at the least, i would buy this chainsaw defense claim from jalmont's side. i can see why knights thinks it applies from shubaka's side. im just not sure shubaka puts in the effort to both defend haruno AND defend jalmont.

its nothing id lynch poof off.

Yeti

dark saturday
i dont feel like many people were really pressuring jalmont d1, so maybe his teammates would consider it fine to call him out a little but also defer? its not like jalmont was a hot commodity.

hawkie and texas voted him d1. jalmont had 2 votes for ~10 posts before hawkie switches off.

jalmont (and haruno's) general disdain for d1 in nocs makes him somewhat hard to read so if you wanted to blend in as his partner, you would give either a lean-read or a null read on him d1 with a "we need more days for him to start caring and be active" thrown in.

i agree with empoof that i find things i really like about blazade's posts but then there's not enough of them and he also doesn't feel like he has enough presence. he claims all the subs are throwing him off and i also know he has w/e tf rl thing hes going to/flying to so he would want a sub himself. i see effort to read and respond to people that would be consistent with irl travel preventing him from being active. but not as much as i expect town blazade to be.

someone who played with blazade when he was scum would he be this kind of laid back?

Tbh im so bored people these days have one-liners that im too lazy to think about

Also idk why but Smogon Mafia is so player meta based like literally I see Yeti being sred just because she is apparently good at mafia (?_?)

Either way idk what you want me to do I don't want to be seen as useless town so if you want anything from me like reads or something just ask

Yeti

dark saturday
The "Well, That Sucks" Tell

lmao this tell is done by a ton of smogon townies too.

blazade did it a lot in popcorn and hes done it at least once in this game iirc.

who else does it a lot i think moody?

Yeti

dark saturday
Either way idk what you want me to do I don't want to be seen as useless town so if you want anything from me like reads or something just ask
see below, do below pls & ty:

ppl who have voted hitmonleet

d1
hawkie
blazade

paperblade
texas
josh

d2
hawkie
blazade

knights
king
ironic double
texas
josh

d3
hawkie
blazade

pancake
ironic double

texas

ppl who have never voted leet
asek
yeti
walrein
jalmont
haruno
moody
aub/dle/fort
shubaka/empoof

bold = all 3, under = 2, though itd be fair to bold josh bc he totally would've voted leet today fi he didn't want to tunnel me

i would like everyone to color the below chart with scum and town reads twice
once for hitmonleet being mafia
once for hitmonleet being town
state if you scumread or townread hitmonleet

d1
hawkie
blazade
paperblade
texas
josh

d2
hawkie
blazade
knights
king
ironic double
texas
josh

d3
hawkie
blazade
pancake
ironic double
texas

asek
yeti
walrein
jalmont
haruno
moody
aub/dle/fort
shubaka/empoof

leave anyone you null blank

i would like to see visual representations of who ppl think leet's partners are (or who the 3 mafia are that aren't him) as well as which scenario they find more likely

if u are on mobile and cant color then just type s / t / n after the ppls' names ill color for u

Yeti

dark saturday
empoof how much of your hesitance on fully townreading me is popcorn paranoia and how much is posts in this game

same 2 others w popcorn paranoia needa see how bad the ptsd is

ur just nooby then kek

pls respond to my hitmonleet query

who do you think are his partners and who are the 3 if hes town?
I don't play the game that way, i have a tierlist. Part of me wants to speed lynch hitmonleet and move to next day tbqh.

Though I didn't say this earlier because it gives the kids that need something to do something to do

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
honestly texas the thing that was filler was mostly the part asking me about my scumreads, it looked like you were trying to start a discussion that had already been had. However, the hitmonleet/texas "hitmonleet votes then texas says lmao" looks kinda forced ngl perhaps an attempt to make texas seem town? This is not something I'm confident about. I know that is the most filler piece of shit ever but like I think it's important for everyone to keep the "this was staged because leet is probably going to get lynched" option open.

KoC's readlist is trash, he only takes a scum stance on one player and has a huge null category, moved him more toward scum on my list but I had a gut town read on him but that read list is just so bad lmao... not like typical knights.

would fill out yeti's chart but I'm lazy and that's a whole lot of coloring, I think the point Yeti is making is that the leet flip is v important to reads in general. Speaking of yeti def one of my stronger town reads RN

uhhhh ok this has to be said

empoof can we play this game like its in a forum not a chatroom? sorry if that seems rude :c it's not meant to be.
hahaha it's okay, this is just how i'm used to playing

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ish-Mash-Mafia?p=904718&viewfull=1#post904718

12/12 with 280 posts ;)

I'll flip the switch to more condensed posts now that I've gotten to a point where I think my opinions/stream of consciousness are known and I'm known. I'm still going to post a few one liners though and no promises that I don't default back into it later at some point. But if it makes it a little easier then yeah

(town hitmonleet)
d1
hawkie
blazade
paperblade
texas
josh

d2
hawkie
blazade
knights
king
ironic double
texas
josh

d3
hawkie
blazade
pancake
ironic double
texas

asek
yeti
walrein
jalmont
haruno
moody
aub/dle/fort
shubaka/empoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)