NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
this d&d pretender stuff is making me die inside

also for the purpose of 'non-players shouldn't post bla bla bla' consider this my post of freedom from this game as well; now i won't be quoted anymore despite having subbed out at least a week beforehand

ULLAR I'M JUST WORKING WITH WHAT I KNOW

I'm very much the runt of my litter in my group though.

They're building their own systems and I'm just trying to run around in them

Originally it was 3 successes of DC 15

After the one success he flubbed something he needed to hit. But has the opportunity to make something like a reflex save and the check is harder, like near guaranteed fail. If he succeeds he gets to roll for his final success

It makes sense to me bb

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"a global townread makes it to lylo must be scum!!"
Translation: If Yeti is killed and LightWolf and Hawkie are the last suspects left and Hawkie is a town read, then Hawkie is suspected.

"You're trying to lead Empoof into believing that if you were scum you wouldn't put yourself into LYLO in the worst position"
Translation: If Yeti is killed and LightWolf and Hawkie are the last suspects left and Hawkie is a town read, then LightWolf isn't suspected.

You are free to challenge me on the wording here, but I'm fairly certain I have transcribed the arguments correctly. Firstly let us make clear, that it stands to reason that in this situations "LightWolf is suspected" equals "Hawkie is trusted" equals "Hawkie isn't suspected". I mean at this point it's PROBABLY p clear that the two statements are equal, but let's apply the math anyways

A=Yeti is killed
B=LightWolf and Hawkie are the last suspects left
C=Hawkie is a town read
D=Hawkie is suspected=¬E
E=LightWolf is suspected=¬D

Therefore, both statements were the same. Now let me finish that Day 3 Hawkie check I believe it was.

i acknowledged they meant the same thing you asked why i reiterated it with a sense of "revelation" and i tried to explain how my mind came to that conclusion (at first i thought i was thinking only in terms of me being alive because it was a gambit then on further inspection I realised your whole strategy and the tone and focus of your posts was to try to make Empoof believe you were a town player being framed by a player you read as town)

those are two different "thoughts" or "revelations" or whatever you want to call them to me and that's just how my mind works.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Reasons why Hawkie may have been the kill target n3 when he was jailed:

Friendly reminder that at this point, scum failed a kill on Asek, only reason not to kill Asek again is specifically hunting for Jailer, or Asek becoming less of a priority. In the first few day 3 posts not much happens, Hawkie drops Hitmon, picks up hitmon again, unvotes hitmon stating the need for further discussion and only then lynching Hitmon, mentions Yeti as a suspect. #1737 Suspects my slot and hitmon, does not suspect ID, drops Knights on same page TRing him. #1884 Very small ID defense, explaining his meta.

And that is it, boy was this short, I do recall I specifically called out Hawkie in my catchup post for his activity dying off back then. Putting that aside, the only reason I see for scum to kill Hawkie here is if they think he is a lowkeying Jailkeeper. His suspicions on Blazade may be alarm raising, but by that account Yeti would have been a far better kill.

You're failing to acknowledge the fact that D1-D2 I pushed all mafia except Blazade (maybe i did i can't be bothered checking). That's why your post is short, and bad.

LightWolf

lightwoof
An attempt to kill you Night 2 nor Night 1 is up for debate here though, either you were killing or were being killed N3. So why after n2 failing on Asek knowing he is a safe kill, do they go for you after day you were barely threatening?

LightWolf

lightwoof
Also Empoof, I'd love if you just called the game when you finished GMing my checks, rather than call out after everyone I make or fail. It's already fucking stressful enough to have to convince you I'm not scum, being told I'm doing something wrong with no idea what is nerve wracking.

Also Empoof, I'd love if you just called the game when you finished GMing my checks, rather than call out after everyone I make or fail. It's already fucking stressful enough to have to convince you I'm not scum, being told I'm doing something wrong with no idea what is nerve wracking.
that is blatant Appeal to Emotion and i'm pretty shocked to see it from such a logical player as yourself that uses data tables to prove against someone who already agreed with them

LightWolf

lightwoof
my guess is they thought i was JK that stopped their kill by targeting the mafia performing it (backed up by the fact i scumread all of them D1-D3)
You just said you didn't push Blazade, why would Blazade not being doing the kills night 2(since they failed we know strongman wasn't in play) if we know Jalmont didn't do any of them, and both FH and Hitmon were looking bad. And if Blazade was killing, why would they suspect you jailed him.

LightWolf

lightwoof
that is blatant Appeal to Emotion and i'm pretty shocked to see it from such a logical player as yourself that uses data tables to prove against someone who already agreed with them
What appeal to emotion, I'm just telling him to fuck off in a nice way and let me continue being a logical person. I don't need a fairy shouting in my ear I'm going the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)