Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help out with a jolly synchronize Pokémon? I have almost every other relevant nature.
I have a Jolly synchronize Abra. Would you happen to have an Adamant synchronize?

I may have to head to bed/head off shortly. But just PM me if you still need the Jolly synch.

Ugh...anyone have a Timid Synchronizer? I have an Adamant one for trade if you are interested. I need it for Lunala

Last edited:
Hi, can someone help me evolve my charjabug into a vikivolt? I will trade it to you with a rare candy, I'm just not up to that location in the game yet where you can evolve him. Thanks in advance :)

Trying to get a Dawn Stone (been churning PokePelago for one for most of the week), have a couple of Dusk Stones (which I'm pretty sure are similarly rare) I'm willing to trade for one. (Have accomplished trade goal by other means).

Last edited:
I need a hidden ability dratini in Sun and Moon. If anyone has one, I have 5IV Bold/Calm Mareanie with Regenerator, 4 Egg Moves(including Haze) in beast balls.

The stats of the dratini aren't important. Mine is in a beast ball and didn't shed skin for 17 turns of paralysis because he is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)