Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to help me evolve my Cubone? Currently daytime in my game and don't wanna mess with the clock. I can attach a rare candy as well to make the process faster. Just need someone who is currently at nighttime in game.

Does anyone have Bold, Calm, Careful or Sassy Synchronizers that they can breed or trade? I can offer synchronizers of almost every other competitive nature, as well as 4iv breedjects of Timid Luxury Ball Salandit, Naive Heal Ball Minior, and Jolly Great Ball Beldum. Thanks.
I can loan you a calm one

So uh I accidentally didn't learn Darkest Lariat on my Incineroar and I'm only on Ula'Ula. Can someone please relearn it for me?

So like, I realize this is probably a long shot, but uh... I don't suppose anyone has a Slush Rush Sandshrew lying around that they'd be willing to trade? Or perhaps breed? Because I've been at this S.O.S. thing for 4 straight days now and this is getting ridiculous.

Does anyone know any daily battles or continuous battles that we could do besides Elite Four and Faba? I was so disappointed with Sushi High Roller. D: Thank goodness for Heart Scales though. c:

LF Snow Warning Vulpix of any kind, I have Slush Rush Sandshrews I could trade.
I can help you out. I've got Poke Ball or Dive Ball ones.

-----------------------

Also willing to trade low IV Luxury Ball Mimikyus, HA Dive Ball Vulpixs, and Ultra Ball Salandits for similar Gen 7 breedjects.

---------------------------

Also seeking a non English 4IV Ditto, can offer 4IV English Dittos.

Last edited:
I can help you out. I've got Poke Ball or Dive Ball ones.

-----------------------

Does anyone have a spare Destiny Knot in Gen 7 for trade? Looking to start breeding now.

Otherwise, I can clone/multiply someone's Destiny Knot if they're willing to lend it to me.

Can offer cloning services or a female Luxury ball Mimikyu or a female HA Dive Ball Vulpix.

------------------------

Also willing to trade low IV Luxury Ball Mimikyus, HA Dive Ball Vulpixs, and Ultra Ball Salandits for similar Gen 7 breedjects.

---------------------------

Also seeking a non English 4IV Ditto, can offer 4IV English Dittos.
How do I get one of those dittos... I just finished the game, I dont have too much. headed to catch dittos now.

I have a regenerator Mareanie. I am looking for a destiny knot. Please contact me if you have a destiny knot to offer or something else I would be interested in.

Sweet!! im on it now, this is too perfect...

Edit:: after any point in chains are you ever guarenteed a flawless mon?
You are never guaranteed a flawless mon, you can get up to 4 perfect IV's though. This is notable because if you have a ditto with 4 31 IV's you can easily (not really easily but more easily) get a perfect mon that is genderless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)