Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#794 Buzzwole [Adamant]
IVs: 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 19, 20 / 25, 26 / 31

Give thanks.

Few questions:

1) Is this good enough to trade?
2) This is just one of the two that show up in Sun. I want to make the other one a different nature. I'm thinking Jolly. Anyone have a spare Jolly synchronizer? I can offer some of my own Synchs (Adamant, Bold, Relaxed, Sassy, Quiet, Impish, Careful, Timid are my big ones).

#794 Buzzwole [Adamant]
IVs: 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 19, 20 / 25, 26 / 31

Give thanks.

Few questions:

1) Is this good enough to trade?
2) This is just one of the two that show up in Sun. I want to make the other one a different nature. I'm thinking Jolly. Anyone have a spare Jolly synchronizer? I can offer some of my own Synchs (Adamant, Bold, Relaxed, Sassy, Quiet, Impish, Careful, Timid are my big ones).
Can't you hyper training this to perfection?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited:
I would like an unnerve aerodactyl, preferably not a clone. I don't care if it's a breeding reject or whatever, just so long as it has the ability. Female would help, but isn't needed. Contact me if you are able/willing to help and we can discuss what you'll get in exchange.

Last edited:
Happy turkey day to those who celebrate it. Can anyone who is online right now please be an awesome person and pass me an Alolan Sandshrew for story play? A good nature would be a plus but it is not required. Ice and Steel would give my team alllllll kindz of coverage.
BUMP. Been a couple hours and more people are online now. Can anyone help me out?

Looking for someone that can teach my Oranguru Calm Mind, Psychic, and/or Thunderbolt. Leave a message on my profile if you can help me, thanks.

Same species only. Same egg group or evolutionary line doesn't work according to eworm's testing. So no Jangmo-o won't pass the ball.

As long as you can catch a wild axew in alola then yes moon ball axew is legal. So far there is no known method of purchasing apricorn balls.
Your can pick up a single heavy ball

Anyone capable of (and interested in) doing gen 7 cloning for one copy of each? O+2 and O+2 of a Careful and a Brave event Munchlax.

Is there an easier way to get a Maranga Berry? I keep soft resetting at the tree that's supposed to drop it but never get it.

Prolly enough of these requests flying around, but I was wondering if anyone might have a spare Timid synchronizer for Gen 7. I don't have much in the way of trades, but I can get Sun exclusives if that helps any.

Does anyone have Bold, Calm, Careful or Sassy Synchronizers that they can breed or trade? I can offer synchronizers of almost every other competitive nature, as well as 4iv breedjects of Timid Luxury Ball Salandit, Naive Heal Ball Minior, and Jolly Great Ball Beldum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)