Flash's Trade Thread (Leftovers, Perfect Mons, Shinies & All Useful Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you mind trading

zubat/jolly/5 31 IVS(no SpA)/infiltrator/premier ball
with eggmoves: brave bird, hypnosis, defog

for your
staryu/timid/5 31 IVS(no Atk)/Natural cure/standard ball

??
Is there anything else in my thread you want? I'd want 2:1 for Staryu most likely since genderless pokemon are hard as heck to breed. I'd do 1:1 on most others!

CMT for 2nd one? i guess i'll do 2:1 for your staryu
Okay, I'll take Zubat and Toxicroak. Do you have any Adamant ones? If not, jolly is okay. I'll trade whenever you're available.

Also: Bred lots today and got two more Staryus in stock!

I would give you a male one for it for sure. I'd have to think about the female for a bit.
Excuse me for being a bit late on responding. Back on topic; it's okay. I'm no longer interested in the Torchic. I see that you have some male Mawile in stock, but I'm looking for a female. Would it be possible for you to breed one with the listed egg move (Sucker Punch)?

Would you be interested in a Charizardite X for 1 of those leftovers?
I'm interested in charizardite but not giving for it really. Is there anything else you want here?

Excuse me for being a bit late on responding. Back on topic; it's okay. I'm no longer interested in the Torchic. I see that you have some male Mawile in stock, but I'm looking for a female. Would it be possible for you to breed one with the listed egg move (Sucker Punch)?
I can work on a female today! :)

Would you trade a 5 IV Modest Rotom (xx Attack) for a Staryu?
I would take your Rotom for a staryu. But I have both already in stock (just more staryu) so I'm kind of indifferent.

Hi, what about one of those gibles for an aron/rock head or sturdy/ impish. 31/31/31/x/31/31 with head smash and stealth rock as egg moves?

Hi, what about one of those gibles for an aron/rock head or sturdy/ impish. 31/31/31/x/31/31 with head smash and stealth rock as egg moves?
I don't have any Gibles in stock atm but I can try to breed some today :) Also, bumppppp keep offering trades!

[quote="FlashDav, post: 4983783, member: 53409"
I would take your Rotom for a staryu. But I have both already in stock (just more staryu) so I'm kind of indifferent.
If you could trade, it'd do me a huge favour.

My FC is 3067-5659-2340, I've added you.[/quote]

Sorry so are you offering me a Rotom or a staryu? Can you post exact stats?

My Rotom for your Staryu

Rotom is 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Modest, Levitate ability

I also have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Gibles w/Outrage, Sand Veil or Rough skin ability if you want those.

Last edited:
My Rotom for your Stary i

Rotom is 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Modest, Levitate ability

I also have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Gibles w/Outrage, Sand Veil or Rough skin ability if you want those.
I'll take the Rotom then just to help ya out haha :) I'll add your fc and get online

Thanks for the trades everyone! Adding Rotom stock! Now available with a calm nature as well (3 in stock). Working on some more modest ones. Just one in stock atm.

Just bred this sex bomb!

Shiny Rotom With Levitate
Modest

xx/xx/31/31/xx/31 (I want a lot for him!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)