Flash's Trade Thread (Leftovers, Perfect Mons, Shinies & All Useful Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a perfect swinub now. I'd like Skarm and something else for my leftovers (I think that's what you wanted).

Update:

Honedge Stance Change
Brave
31/31/31/xx/31/0
1 male in stock!
Yes that's what I want. I've put a lot of effort into breeding the skarm (I've been very unlucky with abilities/IVs) already and I don't have the time to breed more new things. You led me to believe the swinub + skarm would be sufficient so I'm going to have to ask that you pick either 2 skarms as breeding partners or skarm and something else I mentioned I was breeding (impish harvest/natural cure phantump, modest swift swim horsea, jolly swinub w/ egg moves or jolly gible w/ outrage) for the trade. If I was you I'd take skarm + horsea since drizzle and swift swim are allowed now and kingdra's a monster in the rain. If there's anything else within reason you can think of that you'd want for the second spot, let me know. I understand that you don't want to waste your leftovers but IMO skarm + kingdra are two great pokes that do very well in the metagame right now.

Last edited:
Yes that's what I want. I've put a lot of effort into breeding the skarm (I've been very unlucky with abilities/IVs) already and I don't have the time to breed more new things. You led me to believe the swinub + skarm would be sufficient so I'm going to have to ask that you pick either 2 skarms as breeding partners or skarm and something else I mentioned I was breeding (impish harvest/natural cure phantump, modest swift swim horsea, jolly swinub w/ egg moves or jolly gible w/ outrage) for the trade. If I was you I'd take skarm + horsea since drizzle and swift swim are allowed now and kingdra's a monster in the rain. If there's anything else within reason you can think of that you'd want for the second spot, let me know. I understand that you don't want to waste your leftovers but IMO skarm + kingdra are two great pokes that do very well in the metagame right now.
Can you post exact stats and egg moves of both for me please? :)

Can you post exact stats and egg moves of both for me please? :)

31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 /31 (I have one with 31 in every stat)
Impish nature
Sturdy
Egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind

31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 (I also have one with 31 in every stat that I may be willing to part with)
Modest Nature
Swift Swim
Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Brine, Dragon Dance

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade that female Torchic you have available for my Modest x/x/31/31/x/31 Xerneas? I'm willing to part with it and since it's on your wants list I figured it would be a good trade for the both of us. :)

CMT for Female Flawless Adamant Torchic. Is it possible to get them in anything but a normal red and white ball this generation? Just wondering.

Torchic Speed Boost
Adamant

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Baton pass
Stock: 1F (12.5% chance!)

Would you be willing to trade that female Torchic you have available for my Modest x/x/31/31/x/31 Xerneas? I'm willing to part with it and since it's on your wants list I figured it would be a good trade for the both of us. :)
I would give you a male one for it for sure. I'd have to think about the female for a bit.

CMT for Female Flawless Adamant Torchic. Is it possible to get them in anything but a normal red and white ball this generation? Just wondering.

Torchic Speed Boost
Adamant

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Baton pass
Stock: 1F (12.5% chance!)
I don't think so but it's in a pokeball. What all can I pick in your thread?

are we on to trade or no? Also my bad on horsea's egg moves it has hydro pump, brine and dragon dance
If you would include the 6IV Skarmory and it was male and Horsea modest swim swim I'll do it!
Also, got some stock for Staryu now!

Staryu Natural Cure
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31

If you would include the 6IV Skarmory and it was male and Horsea modest swim swim I'll do it!
Also, got some stock for Staryu now!

Staryu Natural Cure
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31

EDIT nvm the 6IV skarm is correct, I'll just send that one then with the horsea you want

EDIT nvm the 6IV skarm is correct, I'll just send that one then with the horsea you want
Ok as long as the 6IV is a boy, I'll take that and the others we agreed upon for a leftovers :) I'll add your FC and wait online for you.

Edit: Wait, so you're not trading the pair to me?

Last edited:
Oh. Well you said 6IV one and the female as well, then changed it. I'd still be really appreciative for the 6 male, 5 female and Horsea if possible.
I initially offered both cuz I thought the 6IV one has a bad ability/nature so I was gonna give it to you for free but it's in fact male impish w/ sturdy which is exactly what you want. This is better than my original offer and I kind of want to keep the other skarm if you don't mind. If you really do insist though, I'll give it to you as well

I initially offered both cuz I thought the 6IV one has a bad ability/nature so I was gonna give it to you for free but it's in fact male impish w/ sturdy which is exactly what you want. This is better than my original offer and I kind of want to keep the other skarm if you don't mind. If you really do insist though, I'll give it to you as well
I'd really appreciate it if you could :)

would you mind trading

zubat/jolly/5 31 IVS(no SpA)/infiltrator/premier ball
with eggmoves: brave bird, hypnosis, defog

for your
staryu/timid/5 31 IVS(no Atk)/Natural cure/standard ball

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)