Flash's Trade Thread (Leftovers, Perfect Mons, Shinies & All Useful Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
modest charizard with a 31/22/31/31/31/31 spread and dragon dance, dragon pulse, dragon rush and outrage

or

adamant charizard with a 31/31/31/27/31/31 dragon dance, dragon rush and outrage

both shiny, obvisouly

Attachments

What shiny is it? And maybe the 31/31/31/31/xx/xx one but the other I would not.
posting again so you get notified...

modest charizard with a 31/22/31/31/31/31 spread and dragon dance, dragon pulse, dragon rush and outrage
or

adamant charizard with a 31/31/31/27/31/31 dragon dance, dragon rush and outrage

both shiny, obvisouly

posting again so you get notified...

or

both shiny, obvisouly
Are you also interested in my 31/31/31/31/xx/xx ditto? I would consider one of those Charizards for it. Very nice btw :)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, but I didn't see this other comment.

Are you also interested in my 31/31/31/31/xx/xx ditto? I would consider one of those Charizards for it. Very nice btw :)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, but I didn't see this other comment.
I really want the xx/xx/31/31/31/31 ditto. is there anything else, besides shinies that I can add to change your mind? ill throw in a 5iv poke as well. i got a female 5iv mienfoo

I really want the xx/xx/31/31/31/31 ditto. is there anything else, besides shinies that I can add to change your mind? ill throw in a 5iv poke as well. i got a female 5iv mienfoo
I have mienfoo. I'm not sure if there's much I'd trade my xx/xx/31/31/31/31 one for because I was lucky enough to find someone else with the same one and therefore it breeds faster eggs as well. The xx/xx/31/31/31/31 is definitely one I'd consider trading though.

I was just trying to see what wasn't on your list of pokes you already have. Also have 5iv flabebe and binacle. I know its hard to give him up. But I want him!

I have this:

Shinny Ditto (Gentle)
Shinny Dunsparce (Brave - Female)

I'm not looking for anything in particular, just some good 5iv pokemons or maybe some battle items.

If you're interested, pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)