NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why would you vote somebody for pressure then say its a pressure vote instead of voting somebody you think its more likely to be scum in durza
because I don't see anything wrong with that? If the day was ending I would probably vote someone else, but we've still got plenty of time. And I don't know why you singled out durza there when I also pointed out that I thought Fenrir was scummy

because I don't see anything wrong with that? If the day was ending I would probably vote someone else, but we've still got plenty of time. And I don't know why you singled out durza there when I also pointed out that I thought Fenrir was scummy
Saying its a pressure vote means it doesn't put any pressure on the person at all

Asek

Banned deucer.
hmmm the only thing about durzas read post that pinged me was the read of twin as either an idiot town or scum. seems like thats the optimal read for scum to have on someone they feel like is a threat to them as it disparages their content and puts the idea into the towns mind that their reads arent to be trusted, whilst also leaving leeway and sets up an excuse to shove into them on the basis of 'yea i always said u could be scum' if the town bloc moves against that user

gonna read up over some breakfast

Unvote Fenrir Aesir
don't really want to be still on this

asek i agree w that but also recent games have been people doing it as town even when called out wrt it so /shrug

twin shut the fuck up we are not in a position for your read to literally be "it's this guy and everyone who doesn't agree with this is scum"

if you are saying something different than this then please say so but

and no i'm not going to stay on fenrir the whole day hence the UL

asek me
durza twin haruno
others
earlio

probably more / possibly will change after reread but ^

Reads and general thoughts

Alive:
acidphoenix - null read
Asek - feels townie to me, but I don't like the playstyle but w/e
BigBangMeteor - hasn't said enough, talk more.
Champ1604 - feels townie again, know him from PS trash
Earlio - Insightful postings occasion on, but confusing to read. Don't have a read either way
Fenrir Aesir - Leaning scum, reasoning given on first page. HOWEVER, he has improved greatly with calm and rational posting.
Haruno - I'm not gonna go ahead and say he's town but I do like the way he's thinking.
Jalmont - Need to see more, but null read.
kirsche - havn't seen enough
MoodyCloud - Need to see more, please post more.
Thetwinmasters - scum or terrible town.
zorbees - Null read, like the posts so far.
An incredibly key point of this read posts is how he has a harder scum read on me yet still votes fenrir even though he says fenrir has improved because he wants the person with more votes gone in fenrir.

you realize that you are lynching me from a standpoint that durza being town is a nonsense possibility

while accusing durza of not voting his top scumread

the reads post was bad but i don't think it's enough to automatically make him scum, i honestly don't remember if there were good reasons that didn't pertain to that post, and i still think that his first few posts in his thunderdome against you more likely come from town than scum by a significant degree

you realize that you are lynching me from a standpoint that durza being town is a nonsense possibility

while accusing durza of not voting his top scumread

the reads post was bad but i don't think it's enough to automatically make him scum, i honestly don't remember if there were good reasons that didn't pertain to that post, and i still think that his first few posts in his thunderdome against you more likely come from town than scum by a significant degree
What value does town have in insulting other users to make it seem like their reads are nonsense

okay so i'm not entirely sure who that was supposed to be referring to-- me or durza

if durza none, generally insulting people in conversation is a result of genuinely being pissed at the person and wanting to insult them

if me i'm insulting your reads in the hope that you at some point will get your head out of yoru ass and talk about something that isn't about how durza is scum or directly related to durza because regardless of your alignment their value is significantly diminished because you decided he was scum early on and never really gave any indication of not being deep into confirmation bias on him, regardless of right or wrong

Asek

Banned deucer.
im out of home for the next couple hours. brother fractured his collarbone or some shit yesterday and ive gotta do some running around for him

stay woke

gut + like of the content i remembered him producing

it's not a strong one but it's strong enough to put him a tier above you two

lynch zorbees going to join this wagon for now

going to reread for the people in "others" because that category is too big

frankly i kinda just put him there because he was someone who sprung to mind when i thought of people i was more inclined to think of as town and i was kinda annoyed realizing that my list litearlly named 4 people

this readslist is frankly trash hence i'm rereading the "others" and making a better one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)