Not open for further replies.
--------
asek
twin durza
haruno
fenrir bbm jalmont
earlio zorbees
--------

this one is a little better but not much since i haven't actually read people yet i just made it by staring at the playerlist

going to read up haruno/jalmont/the below ppl mostly

????? (this is just ppl who off the top of my head i don't remember things about one way or the other) - moody, kirsche, champ

asek
twin durza
haruno
fenrir bbm kirsche(? just because 4 posts) jalmont(iffy given that he has literally 1 post w content but the entry on it was bad
earlio zorbees

pls do something: moody/champ

i am fully aware of that hence you are in the tier that is essentially null

but i'm referring to actually posting your surprise that you dont know how to set it so it doesn't show which thread you're viewing

Earlio: Makes sense, at least. Thoughts on the current banter?

Fenrir is still voting BBM for including a reason with his RVS vote. I guess that is a mindset thing but I think you could do more than that (like talk about his reads that aren't on you). Need that content post haste, but for now let's put someone else in my spotlight.

unlynch Fenrir Aegis
lynch Durza

What's the hip haps mate, enjoying the thread?

I take back whatever grievance I've had with your poting style Twin, this is gloriusly entertaining. We could use a bit more sense out of you though: Is Acid really scum for not scumreading Durza? Why do you think Fenrir is good (or at least, not as bad as those three)?

Zorbees: thoughts on Fenrir's latest post? You agreed with me about him earlier but you've switched onto a new target (Twin) for reasons I'd argue weaker (being jumpy is not a scum only trait) since then, but didn't comment on his new post.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Not really seeing any big revelations as of now, but Durza's gone pretty quiet and Twin Sea to have cooled off slightly on him. I'd still like to see a few people (Jalmont, Champ, etc) speak up cuz nobody is really coming off as very scummy.

From what I've seems of Zorbees this is basically what he did vamps day 1 (when he was town) so I'm leaning towards town for him.

Lynch DurzaOffTopic

Fenrir was not as bad as those 3 because they were all voting him and his content was slightly better than those 3 at the current time. Right now I'm fine with not lynching acid on d1. So my current thoughts are Durza>>>>>Earlio>Fenrir.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
in all seriousness though, I mostly just wanted to vote twin to see what would happen. I don't think he is locktown. We saw what happened last time, how everyone was town reading Hawkie (who was scum), who played very similarly to twin in this game, in that they were driving the discussion a lot. I think its a bit different because Hawkie had no teammates at the start of the game and scum in this game do.

in all seriousness though, I mostly just wanted to vote twin to see what would happen. I don't think he is locktown. We saw what happened last time, how everyone was town reading Hawkie (who was scum), who played very similarly to twin in this game, in that they were driving the discussion a lot. I think its a bit different because Hawkie had no teammates at the start of the game and scum in this game do.
is this all you have to say about the past 4 pages

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Zorbees: thoughts on Fenrir's latest post? You agreed with me about him earlier but you've switched onto a new target (Twin) for reasons I'd argue weaker (being jumpy is not a scum only trait) since then, but didn't comment on his new post.
I dislike the fact that he feels like he has to respond to every little thing, but overall i'd say that's not really alignment indicative, or town-leaning if anything. What I do really like though, is his assessment of Durza's reads post, although I think a lot of what Fenrir said was already said by others, so I'm not sure what that really means.

At the moment, I am finding Durza to be the most scummy player, so unvote, vote DurzaOffTopic. I don't know if it is timezones or what but he has seemed to have disappeared recently, so I'd really like to hear what he has to say about all of the recent developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)