NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think earlio is a better lynch than durza. durza gives a general vibe of trying too hard to produce content, while earlio gives a general vibe of not wanting to produce content. The first thing is bad but has potential town mentality behind it, while the second one is bad without any town mentality behind it.

acidphoenix feels unmemorable. I was about to say that they don't have a lot of explanations behind reads and their play feels disconnected but I reread their posts and that's not true. dunno.

is there a way to read someone's posts in a thread in isolation from the rest?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
zorbees being all jumpy is odd coming from him, feel it might be him diverting away from scummates. What the fuck was that wagon lynch that almost happened that was almost unnoticeable without the votecount. Put those niggas who started that lynch on blast.

Durza is still eh to me. Playing to w.e shit standards he's used to doesn't make it easy to read him

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
search function, search this thread only, by member

Haruno which lynch are you referring to?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c9-game-thread.3607528/page-9#post-7405280

besides durza which I expected, I didn't expect earlio to have picked up so much if the vote count didn't happen so that was odd. Durza having so many votes at the time was unnatural af since it came from a presumably randvote from acid being the first vote which spiraled from an OMGUS from durza to stressing his player meta to the current situation beforeit deescalated and we're at our current situation.

tl;dr earlio + durza abit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)