ΩDonut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know the the first thing about how to use No$gba, but I was looking for AR codes for B/W (should be in today for me) and I came across this. Don't know if you got it running yet. (you can delete this if you need) Hope it helps.
    Oops, stupid me... I guess I would get a PM when I get a Infraction xD
    Well, anyway, if you need help I would like to volunteer! As I can't wait to get some 5th Gen Shinies!
    Hello, I saw you deleted my post, but I was wondering, did I got an infraction for those posts?

Kind regards!
    Hey, thanks. I found the forum shortly after PMing you. Guess I should've looked a little more. Btw, you have one of the greatest usernames I have ever seen. =D
    hey OmegDonut could you add an extra post after post #7 (UU) in my trade thread? Link in sig.
    please don't let "you have been left here to die" die
    it will become "this thread has been left here to die"
    Hi there! I was just wondering if you or anyone else intends to write a guide for pokewalker RNG abuse at some stage? I know many people would find it very helpful, myself included.
    Hi OmegaDonut. I noticed in your thread that you have abused SD Mewtwos. I was wondering if you were planning on, or were willing to catch, a Jolly one? I've been looking for one for a while, and there aren't many people I trust with this kind of RNG attempt. If you want me to do something for you, I'd be more than willing. Thanks!
    Hey, can you lock my giveaway? It is called "Birthday Pikachu!" and it is finished, so it doesn't need to be open anymore. Thanks!
    hehe <3
    Thanks, I was feeling a little down thinking you hated me for the win D:!
    nah, I can understand why you cheered him on ^_^ he's a cool guy. :D!

She lost first round >.< Quite sadly. I gave it to her practically after I got it from you, and than I kept telling her to practice practice practice. She did practice... at Guitar Hero. >.<
    O MY GOD thanks so much for showing me the event mike, i dont go to circus alot so i could have missed it, anyways mike vs Ninahaza finals :)
    I am going to assume you are OmegaDonut on the ProjectPokemon forums as well. I have the answer to your question about the Wondercards in HG/SS. I replied in the thread :)
    Hey, I know you've been a participant in RNG research thus far, so do you know if any research will ever be conducted on the ARNG? I've been going after my 3 differently-natured Jirachi for about a month now and have only gotten 1 of them... it's incredibly frustrating. I made a post in the research thread a few weeks ago on this subject. Like I say in the thread, all I have is a cart, but if I could aid in the research, I'd be happy to. Please let me know!
    Oh, man, that sucks. At least Hawaii is a nice a place to visit. You were the winner of last year's Nationals, so you still have a title that no one can take away from you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…