2^2 (2squared) updated 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
chester0334 CMT for:
Sassy
In a repeat ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 (female can breed for one with ha)
Ot: Me
growl, tackle

Also, Zogy10 , I'm no WiFi mod but I can tell you one thing for sure; You need to list all the details of the Pokemon you're offering. IVs, nature, OT/ID, ability, all that stuff.

chester0334 CMT for:
Sassy
In a repeat ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 (female can breed for one with ha)
Ot: Me
growl, tackle

Also, Zogy10 , I'm no WiFi mod but I can tell you one thing for sure; You need to list all the details of the Pokemon you're offering. IVs, nature, OT/ID, ability, all that stuff.
your not the first one to ask for that (the other guy wants ha so i have to breed that later) so I will get to it will take a while I'm very busy but I will have it to you asap sorry it took a while for me to respond:/
Edit: wait first question you want the numel in-stock right if so it's yours and what sounds like a fair trade for it for you?

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Actually, if you can get me the following Numel:

Numel
Sassy
31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Iron head, Body Slam
Simple
Luxury Ball
Female

I'll trade you a shiny or legendary of your own choice. I am aware it might take a while, but are you willing?

Actually, if you can get me the following Numel:

Numel
Sassy
31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Iron head, Body Slam
Simple
Luxury Ball
Female

I'll trade you a shiny or legendary of your own choice. I am aware it might take a while, but are you willing?
Egg moves are not my thing I need to mention that but the rest I'll try and it will take a while because I'm busy
Edit: if you wanna give me shiny and it's from Kalos it doesn't have to be that good

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Egg moves are not my thing I need to mention that but the rest I'll try and it will take a while because I'm busy
Edit: if you wanna give me shiny and it's from Kalos it doesn't have to be that good
It's easy with numel, as it's in field group. Just get a male smeargle, go into the the low-level restaurant in Lumiose city, have a Pokemon that knows the moves I need as EMs, use them in double battle and have smeargle use sketch on the Pokemon that used the move. Each time smeargle levels up, it'll learn Sketch so you can keep going until it has the 4 egg moves I need. Then breed it with a female numel in a luxury ball, and boom, 4 egg move numels ;)
And yes, I will trade you a 5/6IV shiny/legend of your choice for this numel.

It's easy with numel, as it's in field group. Just get a male smeargle, go into the the low-level restaurant in Lumiose city, have a Pokemon that knows the moves I need as EMs, use them in double battle and have smeargle use sketch on the Pokemon that used the move. Each time smeargle levels up, it'll learn Sketch so you can keep going until it has the 4 egg moves I need. Then breed it with a female numel in a luxury ball, and boom, 4 egg move numels ;)
And yes, I will trade you a 5/6IV shiny/legend of your choice for this numel.
I will see what I can do we can talk trades I guess after I get your numel it will take a while but when I finish my stunfisk and deino project it will happen so hopefully best case scenario it will be ready Friday no promises
Edit: I will do this because well it also helps my shop and you do have interesting stuff but I won't get to greedy I don't think I have to take anything super op

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)