2^2 (2squared) updated 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah also lost my basketball camp and yeah got kicked out of my house related to this I will be going home Thursday so by the end of the week I might have my 3ds and wii u back which is all I have left
Man, I hope everything is okay. Reminds me of some issues I had back when I was fourteen :/

So this is a recap of stuff I have to trade so people want elektrike with hp ice not completly sure if mine have it but I have a shiny one with hp ice from lady valkyrie that can be cloned and the stones are cloned what I get are a houndoom with mega stone and these people are
D Dog Master of war getting a houndoom with a mega stone
aquaspirit39 idk as of now

Magis4Life a huge trade for a lot of spitbacks

MONKEY.D.LUFFY gets a fletchling thats almost finished and joltik thats going to be started this is a recap of the trades im not mentioning the numel trades

So this is a recap of stuff I have to trade so people want elektrike with hp ice not completly sure if mine have it but I have a shiny one with hp ice from lady valkyrie that can be cloned and the stones are cloned what I get are a houndoom with mega stone and these people are
D Dog Master of war getting a houndoom with a mega stone
aquaspirit39 idk as of now

Magis4Life a huge trade for a lot of spitbacks

MONKEY.D.LUFFY gets a fletchling thats almost finished and joltik thats going to be started this is a recap of the trades im not mentioning the numel trades
yay thanks man :P
btw do you clone ?

and you wanted that mew for both of these right ?

yay thanks man :P
btw do you clone ?

and you wanted that mew for both of these right ?
so about that I know people that clone but I want to run a hack check on that mew before anything else happens
Edit: I may be home and my mom might be in a better mood but she doesn't know that me and my dad saved stuff and my smartphone is disabled I'm using a laptop it will probably be a while....

so about that I know people that clone but I want to run a hack check on that mew before anything else happens
Edit: I may be home and my mom might be in a better mood but she doesn't know that me and my dad saved stuff and my smartphone is disabled I'm using a laptop it will probably be a while....
you can clone using a smart phone ?! how ?

yeah can you pls tell me how too ?
I've got quite a few pokemon from trade and idk if they are hacked or not

you can clone using a smart phone ?! how ?

yeah can you pls tell me how too ?
I've got quite a few pokemon from trade and idk if they are hacked or not
....you can't clone using a smart phone my got disconnected thats all I am saying when this mess clears up I want everyone to know that your stuff will get done right away and also there will be a huge update of new pokemon

Hey friend how you been? Threads looking good. Im trying to get Gliscor on my team with an egg move from gen 5. Heres what im looking for

Gliscor-Impish, 5iv (-Sp Atk) Male non nicknamed with egg move stealth rock.

Thanks in advance if you can breed one or get one to trade. Hmu anytime man, later

Hey friend how you been? Threads looking good. Im trying to get Gliscor on my team with an egg move from gen 5. Heres what im looking for

Gliscor-Impish, 5iv (-Sp Atk) Male non nicknamed with egg move stealth rock.

Thanks in advance if you can breed one or get one to trade. Hmu anytime man, later
I can try that when A...I get my stuff back and B...When I finish up a few more orders and this is an egg move right? if so then this should not be a problem

Alright, I got recommended to check this by chester0334 . I'd like to trade for the Genesect if possible. I have a pretty solid selection of 5IV stuff, items like leftovers, and BP Items to offer. So if there are specific 5IV pokes that you want, just name a few and I probly have em, or I can just post what I have (I'm probly gonna make a google doc for it soon, don't want to make a trade thread)

EDIT: The link in my signature should list the stuff I have, so let me know what you want from there

Last edited:

1. chester0334
    So heres the story...my gpa in school dropped a little which pissed me off and i did bad on two exams...my history final i did bad this year and freshman year same teacher he just sucks at teaching and he never finishs reading papers and has no consistancy in his grading really:/..my spanish exam i did bad on but i went in during my free time to get help and did all the long crappy packets...i never have gotten the best grades in school i normally get about a 3.1 or a 3.2 but my teachers write comments and it all says that i work hard..so this all went bad when my exams and grades came in because it dropped and exams were bad but exams dont go to colleges so im angry and my parents are angry
    chester0334, 15 minutes agoEdit

2. chester0334
    So my mom and i got in a huge fight and its been rough these past few years because my mom yells at me for stupid stuff and i have been getting less patient with her so i tried to explain everything in the above but instead my mom told me to shutup in the middle of my explaining so guess what happened i made a stupid mistake and called her the B word and yeah it got bad after that....she then walked in the next morning in my room and i woke up to her taking everything in my room that was video game related and yeah it was sent to goodwill and i went with my dad and there were two little cubbies and my dad told me whatever i could fit i can keep and he will hide it so i hide my wii u and 3ds and the games...after this my mom tossed a suitcase in my room told me to pack up and leave and she disconnected my smart phone took away my galaxy tab and the kindle touch i had was also tossed to goodwill but yeah several good games tossed a week at my grandmothers who is 90 and i felt like i was taking advantage of...
    chester0334, 8 minutes agoEdit

3. chester0334
    So when i finally got home my mom went straight to the threats i have to bring straight As which wont happen probably no phone or video games and break any rules i get kicked out for good and this time it wont be to my grandmothers but on the streets...im 16....so yeah broke the video game rule already my friend gave me a ds lite so im breeding for a skarmory with defog and i know where my stuff is hidden in the garage but idk what to do?i apologized and she hasnt sadly but my dad is gonna try to get this fixed when were back from vacation or i can sneak my 3ds to finish up these trades idk but that would not be smart

This is the incident and why i dont have any of my stuff if anyone was interested and to also clarify a few things

Edit:my mom actually did not want me to go to my grandmothers she wanted me to go on the streets but my dad took me to my grandmothers either ways​

Thread changes and updates
My thread or my side of the thread will have a few changes I managed to get a hold of my 3ds without my parents noticing and thanks to a friend I can possibly have a charger tomorrow I managed to finish a few orders the numel orders I finished ages ago however my stuff got taken away right when I just finished ad the fletchling order was finished breeding a pokemon with egg moves is going to be my main focus now and this can take from 1 to 3 days for me normally...I also need to change a few rules especially a few on shinies because I am not a big fan of having to constantly run hack checks....another thing relating to the breeding with egg moves stuff I normally will not ask what you have to trade instead offer what you have later when you get the chance or when I am almost finished with your breeding project understand that possibly your pokemon with egg moves might be cloned if you don't want it cloned thats fine just tell me ahead of time...normally if you offer me something pretty solid I will say yes as much as I hate to say this though I have the right to deny a trade which normally wont happen...My changes are going to try to make things more organized and less confusing...
finished the updating or the necessary things and if some people noticed I finished there stuff and placed it on my thread well my friend that is helping me who gave me the 3ds did not get me a charger yet so trading will happen tomorrow I will contact people pm about the pokemon I have ready for them thank you in advance
Edit:they might happen tomorrow

Last edited:
notification!!!
so apparently Jesse wants to make a new thread so there will be a new one coming soon of course I will have to contact a Mod or he will but I understand there still a few people I have to get in contact with.....I have there stuff and because this thread will close I find it pointless to update this thread with my new stuff but I will tell everyone what I have I have a farfetch'd in a lure ball with the egg moves
leaf blade
night slash
quick attack
feather dance
oddish in a lure ball with
synthesis
teeter dance
ingrain
if you're interested then pm me personally but when Tuesday or Wednesday comes around this thread might be gone and hopefully I will have much better stuff to offer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)