Zracknel's logo thread

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Incredible. The Competitor main logo is simplistic and sleak, I love it. I'm also a big fan of the "calculated chaos" vibe of the Pidove logo. Despite papers being thrown all over the place, the entire design is very organized and thorough. I'm diggin' the background too.

You're the man, Zrack =)

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, this is just too good. Really? How can you consider yourself a novice? I go on adobe photoshop, make a few circles, paint bucket them yellow, and call it a Pikachu. How's that for novice-ness. I love the Stark Sharks Logo and the Pigeons. For Pokelabs, had you given Voltorb specs instead of wide glasses, it would have been really cute IMO. Lol I loved the irony of Machamp scientist.
P.S. I happen to live in the meadowlands area, and if you really designed the old logo, wow, just wow, because that was some nice stuff you had there.

I know we've already been talking zracknel but I had to make an appreciation post. Solid and sharp design work. Those vector illustrations must take many many hours.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Anyways, if you haven't heard, there's a new official smogon tournament in town... and it has a new logo...

It's the Smogon Grand Slam! A series of five tournaments to determine who's the best at smogon's non-OU metagames...

If you're interested and haven't yet done so, please give the tournament page a read!

Be sure to check out the first sub-tournament of the Grand Slam: the UU open! Here's the logo:

And here's an avatar:

Whether you want to take aim at the big trophy or just prove your mettle at the UU metagame, go check it out!

[21:43] <Zracknel> must think of how to end the post...
[21:43] <Nastyjungle> nj is the best!!!!!!
[21:43] <Nastyjungle> like that

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I really love the blue scheme that you chose for the logo and I just <3 the design. Pure gold as always Zrack.

Also, can't wait to see the RU Open logo ^.^

oh my god these are beautiful and sexy
wish i knew how to do vectors and stuff; i have no idea what's what on illustrator zzz

I finally finished this today

The LC open logo

I can now hopefully go back and revise the things in the series that need revisions

I also sometimes do stuff by hand with Real Designer Tools™ (like rulers and triangles, haha ,_,)

here's a WIP photo of a hand-done sketch

oh god perspective^

and i wanted to let you know that i recently moved to a graphic design studio@ work and i'm learning how to use illustrator/vectors and how to make logos atm.
i'll be more of a help in around a month once i get everything down~

from bummer's thread

Eagle4 you made me spray my drink through my nose

and such good deeds cannot go unrewarded

I really could not resist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)