Zari's Odd Art

Cool and Clean. I personally like your drawings. I am supposed to be a custom banner maker but I have never seen wonderful works during my experience. A great job there, Zari!

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Currently digging myself out of a hole, but I have tennisace's request!
GSC Champion

satisfied with it, but i don't think I want to use this style again. will update more when I get the chance, but I'm still really busy :/

EDIT: Ink just topped Star for the #1 spot at 190 listens. Thanks for the support guys!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I now have an urge to play Gold again, with my infamous Graveler. Your musical talent blows me away! Keep it up.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
quicky 15 minute piece
Lobby
not quite what I hoped for, but still came out ok

EDIT: rerecorded MRE and TCaG

EDIT2: had a music burst today.... here is Arc
waiting to see how fast this will take off.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Working on a two music projects right now. One is learning to use my piano's styles: Reytest

this is the style background (no extra tracks added) I'm planning to use for Reyscarface's MK request (although its not the final background line). The second project is a secret for now, but thats because I don't have it in finalized form yet. Will update soon!

EDIT: 1363 listens so far! Thanks for the support!

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Ok Zari, I know I am still waiting on Vampire Killer, and I will wait as long as it takes because I'm a kind and patient sir.

But I also want to spring this little gem on you, Valestine Castle from Ys3.

The best remix of which was used in Ys: The Oath in Felghana. (A remake of Ys 3 which featured a new 3D engine and bla bla bla)

Here's several versions of the tune used in different versions of Ys 3 throughout the years, though I'd really like you to primarily base it off of the Oath in Felghana version.

Ys: Oath in Felghana

Ys 3: Wanderers from Ys (Turbografx version)
Ys 3:Wanderers from Ys (SNES version, and personally the worst remix of it)

I couldn't find the Genesis version which is one of my favorites but here you go chum. :)

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm glad to see all of the requests, and i will be able to work on them more shortly!

As of right now, I have 1601 total listens; thanks for the awesome support guys! adding another piece to the mix:

here is Land of Clouds, as a nice counterpoint to the techno i've been creating.

As I was discussing with you on the CaP server (insert subliminal advertisement here) I would like to make a small request, a remix of Moon Song, from Cave Story. There are actually a lot of tracks from that game I think you would do justice to, but I think this track would be absolutely perfect for you.

Here are a few versions of it:
Moon Song (Original Version)
Moon Song (CSWii Version)
Moon Rhapsody (Remix from the Cave Story Remix Project)
jesus, supporting this a lot...

moon song is so relaxing

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Haven't had much time to update, what with a term paper and all, but my experimentation continues! here is Night. Rey's request should be following shortly!

Hey Zari, I was listening to some old video game music and found a song that I was really hoping you'd be able to cover: the MMBN theme song.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQh1JWCv9C0

I hope you can do some kind of extended version of the theme of the first three battle networks. In other words, the first one, the one at 0:44 and the one at 1:30 because they're all the same theme with slight variations.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Its time to bring this thread back. With only one week left in my summer class, I'm starting back up my music business. Hopefully I can find the time to get back to the requests long since overdue.

Note: I am going full music now, rather than dualing both music and lineart.
---
on another note, I'd like to add a few songs to the collection; here is Curse, a song from the past.
---
I'm also starting a new music series, focusing on pokemon this time: here is the first entry, Character Selection.
Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)