Zari's Odd Art

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Made a deal with Cyber to extend his request ^_^.
(though I had to rerecord it again)
Putting up another mini tune: this is Star, a fav of mine
Enjoy!
Comments on my music are always appreciated!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Hey Zari, i like your music a lot. If you are accepting requests are you able to make the song Rainbow Road from Mario Kart?
I really love that song and with your style im sure it will be awesome =)

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Zari, i like your music a lot. If you are accepting requests are you able to make the song Rainbow Road from Mario Kart?
I really love that song and with your style im sure it will be awesome =)
I can do this (i don't need the link, I have the game) but i'm going to be taking a music request break after cyber's. However, you can be first on the waiting list I'm gonna start (sorry KoA, but you had one in this round). But I feel its necessary to raise this question: How many people are subscribed to this thread? Star got 58 listeners in less than 15 minutes of me putting it up.
I guess all I can say is thanks for the support guys!

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
lol it's alright dude, I can wait patiently for some good 'ol Vampire Killer

B)

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok people I'm uploading more, so here's the final song of this batch:
this is the song of Floating on Clouds. Things will start to slow down here in a bit, as I'm running out of stored up songs, but I will be creating more. Don't worry! (waiting to see how fast this song can hit 40)

EDIT: Tennisace asked me on the server for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJYUwufgbo, and he takes the number 2 slot on the waiting list.

EDIT2: putting up the base for cyber's request: Dark Cloud 1

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Cyberzero's request is now here!
Dark Cloud Remix
I will now be taking a break from music requests for a while. I will edit the op when I start back up. In the meantime, I will still be posting songs that I have created, as well as vis art.

That. Was. Awesome.

It sounded less like how I'd imagined it in synth, but overall much more epic. That is an accomplishment. Nice job man! That really is something special.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
While I'm taking a break from requests, that doesn't mean I won't post music!
Here is the second of the trio of credits: CreditsV2
Enjoy!
EDIT: edited in full playlist of all of my songs into the OP.
Nonlinks means I haven't uploaded the song just yet.

Okay, seeing that EM has changed his avatar, the cool kids fad is definitely on it's way out.

I can't be left as the last person miles behind the times, so it looks like I need a new avatar. Whatever will I do?

Meh, this one isn't too bad.

(Thanks Zari!)

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
OK people I start working on music requests once again. I'm kicking off the wait with two new songs:
The fifth dungeon, Darkness Cave A piece similar to Echoes.
And:
CreditsV3, the third and final addition to the Credits trio (IMO the best one).
ok not bumping but Electric/Ice Polarity is here:

hopefully will get a music update later on.

You know, if we ever get around to doing that Dragon/Electric CAP, that would be an excellent submission (though you may need to recolour it).

Looks good for Electric/Ice, though.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ganon's Tower
a little out of order for the LoZ series, but I'm really busy lately and haven't managed to get an upload for a while. Expect more to come after i dig myself out!
EDIT: Got an update today! Here is Lv. 8 Turtle Rock. More will come soon!

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Also, how is the Mario Kart song going? =)
Its going ok. I haven't had much time at all for music since I've been sick, but I've played the game enough that learning the song will be a breeze. Currently I'm working off all the homework that piled up over three weeks. I will be able to work on all requests soon however.

Atyroki, I will definitely be able to create a song out of that. Its a good tune, and I'm sure I'll learn it fast.

To all, sorry for not updating much, but I'm really busy atm, and school comes before this.

heck, have another while everyone is waiting:
I have transposed my greatest hit, Star-- I present Star +1

EDIT: changed a few things around in cyber's request (still keeping the original) but what I can up with is here: DCR Twisted. It's a faster, higher pitched version (up a half step), since the first one seemed to drag a bit tempo wise.
EDIT2: i've found a shard of spare time: here is a test of tennis's request:http://www.box.net/shared/6hrzodazbh

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
barely any time...
but
Lament
i have a piece in the works but for now i have too much to do.

EDIT: yeah i made another piece... in my sig, but here it is Ink.
Ink's listener total has just hit 143 in less than a day. listen and you'll find out why ^_^

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
OK people I start working on music requests once again. I'm kicking off the wait with two new songs:
The fifth dungeon, Darkness Cave A piece similar to Echoes.
And:
CreditsV3, the third and final addition to the Credits trio (IMO the best one).
ok not bumping but Electric/Ice Polarity is here:

hopefully will get a music update later on.
Great, and so's Ink!

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I apologize for not updating requests for a while, but right now I am learning the extent of what my piano can do (read: learning how to make the music better). I hopefully will be starting up soon, but the wait will be worth it.

here is my latest experiment, Midboss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)