Zari's Odd Art

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey all, Its been a long time since i've posted here. I know that requests have been long since overdue, and i'm truly sorry for my lack of work on them. However, I'm starting to move on. Now that I've figured out how to take work from a COMPOSING PROGRAM, and then play through the piano, the quality of my work should improve greatly. Unfortunately I am still overly busy, this time with Marching Band fun (we have an awesome show this year), but the music will not stop for now. For the long wait, i'm going to drop off more than one piece, here:

Elite 4
This piece was made with pokemon in mind, and since I haven't posted a guitar piece in a while, here it is!

Flute
I hope this piece conveys a little of the relaxation it was designed for; it is a piece i had a great time making, even if I am a little unhappy with how it turned out.

Midboss
I was a little disappointed at the loss of quality on this piece, but i suspect it is the synth I was working with and not the computer program. Still an awesome piece, so enjoy!

Anyway that's all for now, so please comment/rate/whatever. Feel free to spread the music to others if you want!

Note: more songs to come before the transfer to the new program :)

Zari

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really like your music! I am a pretty good musician myself and you have inspired me to make a thread on Smeargle's Studio. Thanks!

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Its a bump @_@ been so busy for the past few months that I haven't had time to update this thread D:

gogo oldies I made for a pokemon game that never got off the ground ;(

Hideout
:S
Rest
Rival Ballad
!!!
Surf
~~~
Bike
O_o
SAFARI
<3
PIA Credits
a bunch of chord progressions used for movie-project I made >_>

That should keep you guys for a while ;)

Can you take requests for original pieces/remixes? Such as a Gym Battle/Elite 4/Champion Theme remixed with a western flair, a-la the theme from the good, bad and the ugly? This would be my character's battle theme. :p

thank you for replying in my thread zari :) ill put you down in pending trades :D i am glad you like the spheal isnt it so cute? xD

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
oh boy another tune! and another bump lol >_>

this one is the most recent I've made (although it's still pretty old as I never really got around to uploading it until now ;>_>)

Sleepless

it's short but cool imo :)

enjoy!

As I was discussing with you on the CaP server (insert subliminal advertisement here) I would like to make a small request, a remix of Moon Song, from Cave Story. There are actually a lot of tracks from that game I think you would do justice to, but I think this track would be absolutely perfect for you.

Here are a few versions of it:
Moon Song (Original Version)
Moon Song (CSWii Version)
Moon Rhapsody (Remix from the Cave Story Remix Project)
On a similar note, I would appreciate a remix of Last Battle (from the same game)

(Original)
(Remix - Lunatic Beast)
(Remix - other one)

Oh, and that dark cloud remix is boss <3

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
yawn, so here's another one, this time new!

Techno Trial

it's the first trial of my new discovery (I'm not telling what that is yet), so feedback is appreciated :)

enjoy!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that thread is for avatars and banners, this thread is fine as it is

(it's also really cool to see someone broadening the studio's horizons!)

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Last one was a test, here's the real deal :3

Rampage

WARNING: it is soft in the beginning (I didn't want my speakers to explode during recording >_>), so turn it up, but not too much (Your head will explode if you're under headphones if you turn it up too much)

so yeah, enjoy the first of my new kind of work aka "Post-Discovery"

I love the steady use of broken chords you use in arc and hideout, and echoes (and probably others but this is as far as I've gotten so far), beautifully driving and kind of reminiscent of cave story, if you've played it, though I know many many many older games utilized kind of this thing :> takes me back

I think land of clouds is my favorite so far, but still listening c:

HOLY SHIT DARK CLOUD
MY MIND IS BLOWN THAT ANYONE HAS PLAYED THIS GAME BESIDES ME
HOLY SHIT

edit: now that my brain has oxygen again, if you're still taking requests, I would loooove to hear what you do with either "A Sinking Ship" or "Aero Drop/Yellow Drop" from Dark Cloud. thank you in advance :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)