Your Favourite Song

Right now it's

The Strokes - Reptilia

so good
Lostprophets did a pretty good cover of that too, it's an ace song.

My favourite song [at the moment] is

Dallas Green - I Wish [Sometimes]

Also Khold and m0nk, Atreyu also own. Favourite song by them is Lip Gloss and Black or Right Side of the Bed.

Hard to pick between John Mayer - In Repair and Red Hot Chili Peppers - Especially in Michigan. I think the second would be my pick here, but perhaps because I heard the first one a lot.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My favourite song [at the moment] is

Dallas Green - I Wish [Sometimes]
Good lord that's a great song. Do you have the whole City and Colour album, because if you don't I can get it to you, it's incredible.

This is rough.
pink floyd-time
Certainly up there for me. Other candidates would be Baba O'Riley by The Who and good old Hotel California.

Think I'll throw a curveball and go with Hoge Gebouwen by Vals Plat. I don't even understand Dutch, but the song is so beatiful I don't even care. Makes me feel happy and sad every time I hear it.

Side note: One of the former members of Vals Plat is an old e-friend of mine (Played mandolin). He sent me a copy of their CD. It's fantastic stuff.

It doesn't take me much thought to decide my favorite; I've listened to it hundreds of times in this past week alone.

Eye of the Beholder - Metallica

Knowing the lyrics and thinking on the meaning, it's very well put together and the song itself sounds..."Powerful". If you haven't heard it and listen to metal, please do.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is rough.

Certainly up there for me. Other candidates would be Baba O'Riley by The Who and good old Hotel California.

Think I'll throw a curveball and go with Hoge Gebouwen by Vals Plat. I don't even understand Dutch, but the song is so beatiful I don't even care. Makes me feel happy and sad every time I hear it.

Side note: One of the former members of Vals Plat is an old e-friend of mine (Played mandolin). He sent me a copy of their CD. It's fantastic stuff.
Is it ironic I've never heard of these guys? :o

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, I bought a neoceltic / pagan folk cd last week, but otherwise, not really.

Good lord that's a great song. Do you have the whole City and Colour album, because if you don't I can get it to you, it's incredible.
Who do you take me for? I bone alexis and i'd especially want to make sweeet love to Dallas Green [Yes, I have the Album; City and Colour]

Pink Floyd - Time

I can even argue that Time guitar solo is better than Comfortably Numb, but that's largely personal preference. Other songs I can think of are Nightwish's Pharoah Sails to Orion, Radiohead's There There, and The Eagle's Desperado.

Favorite song.... Id prolly go with my favorite albums. Bitches Brew by Miles Davis and Food and Liquor by Lupe Fiasco ... good stuff there

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ah it would have to be trains by porcupine tree. i honestly tear up a little inside every time i hear it <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)