NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
What I want to know is your preference, whether you would like me to find it weird or not weird.

I don't know if by 'A+' you were implying sarcasm or not, but firstly, thanks. Secondly, sorry for using that line but, that's how I want to lynch someone - with enough reasoning.
i do not have a preference i just want your opinion

i think it was a really awkardly placed bw vote and the subsequent pulling of the vote only cemeted that in my mind but i dont know what to make of it??? I think it may be a nooby vote.... i remember distinctly placing a vote like that in my first noc on these forums (dbz noc for reference) and i got grilled for it straight away.... by unclesam no less im pretty sure lol. i was noobtown itg fwiw

BUT earlios behavior outside of this has been weird af as well

Sam is a pretty solid townread for me, I can't see the vampire taking a stance like his (even if he did propose letting the vamp win)
Zorbees you're probably town or maybe Doctor, either way you haven't really acted shady in any real way
Acid, after finally contributing, seems a decently solid townread
No clue about Shrewz as they only talked strategy and didn't really give any reads/add anything we didn't already know
Asek could be vamp, she's acting pretty odd with the "no more votes on Acid Phoenix" and such
Walrein is town
Champ I think is town, they're just making new player mistakes like I am
The Mawile Ace really needs to speak up, seeing as they're a new player they could be vamp and the best route for them is to stay silent

I've probably missed a few people but my best bets for vamp are Mawile and Asek
these reads feel very bread and butter to me and i disagree with his vamp targets (TMA was suspected D1 Asek was suspected D2) which literally just looks like bandwagon.

The Mawile Ace really needs to speak up, seeing as they're a new player they could be vamp and the best route for them is to stay silent
new + lurk = scum but doesn't say anything to TBZ or try to promote activity from them? His TMA push just looks like he's just trying to Do Something

the first 2 posts are basically filler then plonks a vote on sam without reason and fucks off for the rest of the day? correct me if im wrong but asek wasn't a big advocate for nl so i think as town he'd do more to push a lynch on his d1 scumread. if he's not vamp there's a pretty high chance he got converted too

Lynch Asek
I like both an Asek or acidphoenix lynch here today

That being said I think that Asek is more likely a recruit while acid is more likely initial Vampire. With that being taken into account, we definitely want to be trying to figure out who was recruited, as finding the recruited vanilla is much more important imo

With that in mind Lynch Asek

If Asek is still vanilla then my reads on zorbees and Earlio will become less certain because I think those are the other two most likely conversion targets from most of the game last night. If Asek is the initial Vampire then imo we should look amongst zorbees, Earlio, Thunder-BALLZ, and Walrein as possible convert targets.
i dislike how my post (which had bad reasoning that was 50% on purpose) elicits an immediate asek lynch from US and the "I like both an Asek or acidphoenix lynch here today" after trying to push zorbees last day just feels like he's trying to A) remove influential town players to make growing his recruit pool easier or B) remove influential town players BEFORE being converted since if i was him i'd be pretty sure i was getting converted at some point

all in all Sam has shown pro-Vampire tendencies since the BEGINNING of the game i think it's bad for town to let him live much longer and we'll just be fucking ourselves if we do

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't actually mean to swing the convo away from lynching? Don't get distracted lmao. Discussions can go on concurrently, but I guess no one is interested in that aspect.

Anyway re: UncleSam, I've already previously mentioned my suspicions with him but at that time I think most people was in favor of him as villager. I still maintain this position, that's about it. That's all I have right now.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I don't actually mean to swing the convo away from lynching? Don't get distracted lmao. Discussions can go on concurrently, but I guess no one is interested in that aspect.

Anyway re: UncleSam, I've already previously mentioned my suspicions with him but at that time I think most people was in favor of him as villager. I still maintain this position, that's about it. That's all I have right now.
what do you think about EARLIO

Asek

Banned deucer.
if you dont understand why consider a "hypothetical" scenario where someone declares vh to target somebody during the day. that person is actually VT

during that night vh hits that person. nothing happens

due to action priority, the vampire also hits that person. that person is now a relatively 'clean' vampire, and the one who converted them will look for a tone shift from an individual player related to the target to find a likely vh

Asek

Banned deucer.
acidphoenix i see you viewing the thread and not responding to anything

ive also seen us, champ and earlio do the same thing

im going to bed

have fun with the inevitable panic lynch

votes not moving

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what do you think about EARLIO
Since you asked, I just think he's a new player leaning towards town and trying to make sense of the world? Not sure how right that is but that's just my opinion haha.

And back on the public targeting thingy. Yea there's definitely flaws for doing it. But ultimately I think it depends on how good the rolers are at concealing their intent and remaining tone neutral, which I hope they are good at ??? haha. Though I guess so far so good or maybe not so good heh.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
For my Mawile Ace vote, I did it because they have had 0 posts of meaningful content at this point. TBZ hasn't been anywhere for d2 but at least they put in work day 1. And I still think that the best way for new scum to stay hidden would to just stay quiet.

And for Asek I just thought she was acting strangely with the "no more votes on Acid" and not really giving any defense against being scum when being accused (which could just also mean that she's town and doesn't feel the need to defend herself)

And I think I've played one game with champ, but that was the Cold War one where I was the only town to be killed

Unnofficial VC

Acidphoenix (2): UncleSam, TheMawileAce
The Mawile Ace (2): Walrein, Earlio
Earlio (2): acidphoenix, MoodyCloud
UncleSam (2): Asek, Hawkie
Asek (1): zorbees
Thunder~Ballz (1): Champ1604

Not Voting: Thunder~Ballz, Sandshrewz

i'd much prefer we decided on a wagon than randing it HELLO people

TMA has been posting elsewhere on smogon without posting here so i think that could be mislynch territory

Earlio immediately BW'd on TMA then immediately BW'd on Asek then back to TMA without reasoning until now and he's just reiterating what's been said by other players iirc i said pretty much the same thing about asek's post about acidphoenix ages ago and i think he's being townread purely for newness rather than his actual actions which are scummy him or US are the ones i want most although acid isn't far behind

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Day 2 Vote Count 3

Acidphoenix (2): UncleSam, TheMawileAce
The Mawile Ace (2): Paperblade, Earlio
UncleSam (2): Asek, hawkie
Earlio (2): acidphoenix, MoodyCloud
Asek (1): zorbees

Thunder~Ballz (1): Champ1604

Not Voting: Thunder~Ballz, Sandshrewz

With 12 remaining it takes 7 to lynch

The Lynch is among Acidphoenix (1), TMA (2), UncleSam (3), and Earlio (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)