NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote Count V3

Blue_Tornado (4): Thunder~Ballz, zorbees, Earlio, MoodyCloud
MoodyCloud (3): Walrein, sandshrewz, UncleSam
The Mawile Ace (2): Blue_Tornado, Hawkie
Thunder~Ballz (2): The Mawile Ace, Champ1604
UncleSam(2): Asek
Earlio (1): acidphoenix
zorbees (1): UncleSam

Not Voting (0):

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You all came together and decided to lynch Blue_Tornado.

Dear Blue_Tornado,

You are the Neutral Ultimate Backup.

You are a special snowflake in that you have a latent curse of vampirism in your blood that may or may not activate during the game. If at any point one of the Vampire Hunter, Witch Doctor, or Vampire dies, your curse will activate, infusing you with the powers of the deceased.

Should the Vampire and Vampire Hunter die together night 1 you will become a Vampire, on any other night you will become the Vampire Hunter.

You win when the Town has successfully eliminated all vampire threats.

Have fun!
Twilight has ended, it is now Night 1. Night 1 will conclude at 5 PM Eastern Standard Time June 13th.

If all night action users have sent actions, the night may start earlier but will begin no earlier than 11 PM Eastern Standard Time June 12th.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Going into a league game but basically we now have the following:
Vampire Hunter target: not the original Alpha Vampire
Witch Doctor target: not the fledgling Vampire (assuming there was a successful target)

First order of business is this: was anyone approached during the night, i.e. successfully protected from the Vampire by the With Doctor? If so, this is incredibly important information for everyone to know.

Otherwise, I think we just start D2 as if it were an entirely new NOC, since someone's alliance has now changed. Look for shifts in tone in particular.

my town bloc is depressingly small considering theres only 1 scum rip
lycnh asek
vote unclesam

susseeehhhh
the first 2 posts are basically filler then plonks a vote on sam without reason and fucks off for the rest of the day? correct me if im wrong but asek wasn't a big advocate for nl so i think as town he'd do more to push a lynch on his d1 scumread. if he's not vamp there's a pretty high chance he got converted too

Lynch Asek

UncleSam

Leading this village
I like both an Asek or acidphoenix lynch here today

That being said I think that Asek is more likely a recruit while acid is more likely initial Vampire. With that being taken into account, we definitely want to be trying to figure out who was recruited, as finding the recruited vanilla is much more important imo

With that in mind Lynch Asek

If Asek is still vanilla then my reads on zorbees and Earlio will become less certain because I think those are the other two most likely conversion targets from most of the game last night. If Asek is the initial Vampire then imo we should look amongst zorbees, Earlio, Thunder-BALLZ, and Walrein as possible convert targets.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I like both an Asek or acidphoenix lynch here today

That being said I think that Asek is more likely a recruit while acid is more likely initial Vampire. With that being taken into account, we definitely want to be trying to figure out who was recruited, as finding the recruited vanilla is much more important imo

With that in mind Lynch Asek

If Asek is still vanilla then my reads on zorbees and Earlio will become less certain because I think those are the other two most likely conversion targets from most of the game last night. If Asek is the initial Vampire then imo we should look amongst zorbees, Earlio, Thunder-BALLZ, and Walrein as possible convert targets.
i disagree with finding the recruit being much more important, just because the recruit can't recruit tonight

if we lynch the original today and the recruit tomorrow then we've won the game without relying on the vampire hunter hitting a shot

not sure what the advantage is of lynching the recruit first because then we just have another recruit to deal with tomorrow

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
isnt it more important to find the initial vampire for 2 reasons?

1. only the initial vampire can recruit on night 2
2. the initial vampire knows the recruit, but not vice versa. if we lynch the recruit, we are not really anywhere closer to finding the initial vampire, but if we lynch the initial vampire, we can try and look at his posts and who he was shielding

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
isnt it more important to find the initial vampire for 2 reasons?

1. only the initial vampire can recruit on night 2
2. the initial vampire knows the recruit, but not vice versa. if we lynch the recruit, we are not really anywhere closer to finding the initial vampire, but if we lynch the initial vampire, we can try and look at his posts and who he was shielding
towny mindmeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)