NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kk mb then obviously the initial Vampire is the goal

In that case

Unvote
Lynch acidphoenix

Pretty clearly my top read for starting Alpha Vampire. He generally laid low, didn't discuss much strategy stuff at all, hasn't picked any fights or made any strong reads, and is continuing to try to skate by under the radar. I think this is my choice for today's lynch pretty much barring a really strong case made on someone else.

Tbh I agree with the fact that finding the recruit is more important, solely based on the fact that the vampire hunter can kill the vampire, whereas they cannot kill the recruits. Recruits also take a day or 2 to mature I think? So lynching them would be optimal because if we don't get the initial vamp then things could get out of hand (granted lynching either the recruit or vampire would be good at this point).

Also a quick question, if we lynch the initial vampire, do we win since the backup is dead or do we have to lynch the recruit too?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
But you fail to notice that lynching the original vamp today keeps us from having more recruits later on, hence why we should prioritize the original (also can't the hunter also kill recruits?)

honestly lack of content is mostly just apathy

i'm not going to effort at midnight though so i'll come deal with this tmrw

although wo looking back i'm just going to carry over my vote so unvote vote earlio
acid is probably town he had like 3-4 votes and continues inactivity and his earlier vote instead of hopping on a viable wagon like Asek or UncleSam (viable purely because they'd already been lynched at this point) which has more chance of saving him from being lynched IMO

no more votes on acid please
this is Asek's first and only post of the day and looks like scum predicting a town mislynch Asek is literally a vampire

unclesam is scum

vote unclesam

follow me brothers for i have caught the original vampire
if Sam WASN'T recruited last night which Asek would know if he was the origi vampire/the recruit it makes a shit ton of sense for him to go after one of the biggest threats to the vampires and the only person really tryna organise town

Asek

Banned deucer.
unclesam pushed yesterday for 2 actions i believe to be pro vampire:

1. the retarded as fuck public request for doctor to be on him. Doctor on vamp = vamps only worrying about the 1 pr that night
2. The heavy hand push for backup to claim and be lynched. As the game goes on (read - past first night cycle) the backup becomes more and more beneficial for town to have around and more of a pain in the ass for vamp - odds are if the backup goes into cycle 2 its going to end up becoming a pro town role. i cant be bothered mathing it out but im almost positive its true. town meanwhile only cares about disposing of backup on first cycle and honestly i think it would be better in that scenario to lynch a vt.... its why i kind of pushed that dicussion aside

now i should expose myself a little here. when i said i couldnt wait for day 2 in this game i meant it for exactly the kind of logic sam has presneted for why i am probably a vampire. The inevitable bullshit thats gonna happen is 'well x respected player must of been recruited last night.... durr my wifom is on the level where i know this is where vamp will target!!!!'. anyone with half a brain for noc should be able to recognize how unhelpful thinking like this. This is basically as helpful as kill speccing in formats where a flip occurs except its not even that because - get this we have literally no idea where vamp targeted last night unless a vt who was doctored hasnt said anything fsr

basically sam has done no game solving, stupid spec and baseless bullshit scum read on me as 'likely convert' when i hadnt posted this cycle, and pushing onto acid for inactivity when theres like 4 other players itg u could do that to and acid just happens to be the most 'competent' (please dont take this word as offense please anyone.....) player in that group

also sams scumread on zorbees was horrible and he hasnt said anything about that since it gained 0 traction so theres that too

unclesam pushed yesterday for 2 actions i believe to be pro vampire:

1. the retarded as fuck public request for doctor to be on him. Doctor on vamp = vamps only worrying about the 1 pr that night
2. The heavy hand push for backup to claim and be lynched. As the game goes on (read - past first night cycle) the backup becomes more and more beneficial for town to have around and more of a pain in the ass for vamp - odds are if the backup goes into cycle 2 its going to end up becoming a pro town role. i cant be bothered mathing it out but im almost positive its true. town meanwhile only cares about disposing of backup on first cycle and honestly i think it would be better in that scenario to lynch a vt.... its why i kind of pushed that dicussion aside

now i should expose myself a little here. when i said i couldnt wait for day 2 in this game i meant it for exactly the kind of logic sam has presneted for why i am probably a vampire. The inevitable bullshit thats gonna happen is 'well x respected player must of been recruited last night.... durr my wifom is on the level where i know this is where vamp will target!!!!'. anyone with half a brain for noc should be able to recognize how unhelpful thinking like this. This is basically as helpful as kill speccing in formats where a flip occurs except its not even that because - get this we have literally no idea where vamp targeted last night unless a vt who was doctored hasnt said anything fsr

basically sam has done no game solving, stupid spec and baseless bullshit scum read on me as 'likely convert' when i hadnt posted this cycle, and pushing onto acid for inactivity when theres like 4 other players itg u could do that to and acid just happens to be the most 'competent' (please dont take this word as offense please anyone.....) player in that group

also sams scumread on zorbees was horrible and he hasnt said anything about that since it gained 0 traction so theres that too
A slight question on the point 2, why would the vampire want the backup to be lynched? I do understand what you will say to counter this, but:
1) If a Town PR (I guess hunter & doctor), is let's assume, almost going to be lynched. Most chances are that they are gonna claim, and then probably be unvoted, aren't they?
2) And to the basic point, the backup keeps the vampire safe from a practical lynch, assuming that the backup can take the role of the vampire?

Asek

Banned deucer.
the town prs die the night following their claim especially with backup gone.

the backup doesnt protect a vampire from a lynch, especially considering the backup is a fledgling when it turns.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)