The Well #37 - Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you change your name back or did someone else do it for you?

What do you know about me? If you know enough to have an opinion, please share it :3

I heard Bloo is sexy, y/y?

A link to your first ever rate? ;)

Why did you become involved with RMT? (If this has already been answered I apologize)

Opinion on the city of Venice?

Are there lots of Asians in Italy?

edit: BLOO STOP TROLLING ME

haunter

Banned deucer.
Did you change your name back or did someone else do it for you?
Doug did.
What do you know about me? If you know enough to have an opinion, please share it :3
I don't think I know you well enoug to express an opinion. You seem a pleasant person though.
I heard Bloo is sexy, y/y?
I'd say so, yeah.
A link to your first ever rate? ;)
I wish I could find it myself lol
Why did you become involved with RMT? (If this has already been answered I apologize)
I used to lurk in the RMT forum searching for good team ideas to then develop and use on the suspect ladder. One day I started rating for fun and liked it. Then I took part in the first editions of the RMT workshop. What came after is history :)
Opinion on the city of Venice?
Expensive.
Are there lots of Asians in Italy?
Definitely, especially near Naples. There are towns like San Giuseppe Vesuviano where the chinese population is really massive.
edit: BLOO STOP TROLLING ME
Do you honestly exepct him to stop doing what he can do best? O_o

haunter

Banned deucer.
The score speaks for itself. Spain plays the best football in the World and deserved the win, though we were quite unlucky, especially with the many injuries.

Jan 11, 1996. I'd prevent a certain person's birth ^_^
creepy stalker. ;o

opinions on spain winning the euro? nvm, you ninja'd me. i think the score was a little high, though.

what do you think of synre leaving?

favourite nice/mean user?

what is your favourite badge?

what do you think of RU/NU/LC/Ubers? what about the grand slam?

lastly, who is your favourite annoying little german server mod (BAN ME PLEASE)? :]

haunter

Banned deucer.
what do you think of synre leaving?
I believe he had already manifested a certain uneasiness toward the senior staffers for different reasons than Smogon's support for VGC. We probably need to decide whether we want to support the VGC metagame or not.
favourite nice/mean user?
Delko is among my favourite nice users, always acting politely and respectfully. The mean one could be ginganinja, he can be a massive ass when he wants but I like him.
what is your favourite badge?
Site admin.
what do you think of RU/NU/LC/Ubers? what about the grand slam?
I do not play any of the above metagames.
lastly, who is your favourite annoying little german server mod (BAN ME PLEASE)? :]
Annoying, german and (BAN ME PLEASE)? Must be Limi ^_^

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Haunter!

What Smogon / Pokemon activity do you enjoy most right now (excluding answering your well :P)

How many girls have you dated? What is your favorite type of girl? Do you prefer younger or older women?

What color are your eyes & hair? Height & weight? Are you happy with your physique or are you still WIP?

What soccer player quality do you possess?

How do you find the time to be so involved in Smogon / Pokemon, while being busy with junior lawyer, studying, soccer, etc?

What's your usual day like?

Do you have any motto that you live by? What human quality do you respect most?

If there is one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?

PS: oh yea, am I a good or annoying user to you?

What is your single favorite RMT ever?

Do you think that the current archive is somewhat weaker than the old archive?

You said that BKC was your favorite TR. Do you have a medical history involving any psychological illness?

Describe your emotions upon hearing / witnessing team Italy finally interring the wcop.

Which quality do you think is better for a smogon user- a quick wit or a drive to contribute?

What do you call the activity that Americans call football- is it American football or handegg or what?

Which Italian stereotype do you find to be the least correct?

Which badge do you think is the prettiest?

What aspects of Smogon culture do you dislike? Do you think its possible to change them?

Which accent do you like the most?

That's all I got for now...

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
What's your favorite word, both in Italian and English?

You were mentioning a bit of Latin phrases and the like in reference to your law career earlier. I'm taking Latin in college starting this fall; do you find that any sort of knowledge of the language helps in understanding the basis for law more? Right now I'm an English major but I've been interested in the Pre-Law track and was wondering just how often Latin comes up in the daily practice and study.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Hi!
What Smogon / Pokemon activity do you enjoy most right now (excluding answering your well :P)
Every simulator-related activity. I also love posting in DST.
How many girls have you dated? What is your favorite type of girl? Do you prefer younger or older women?
Not that many. I don't have a stereotype of girl I like, each girl I've liked had something particular that caught my attention. I generally prefer slightly younger girls.
What color are your eyes & hair? Height & weight? Are you happy with your physique or are you still WIP?
Black hair and brown eyes. I'm 6.0 for 149.91 (I hope the converter worked lol). I'm basically quite tall and thin. I'm quite satisfied with my body, yeah.
What soccer player quality do you possess?
I'm an offensive left midfielder. I'm quite fast and have good individual technique.
How do you find the time to be so involved in Smogon / Pokemon, while being busy with junior lawyer, studying, soccer, etc?
Lately it's becoming harder and harder to find free time, but I still have certain hours of the day where I can sit behind my pc and waste some time. Also I'm usually free in the week-ends.
What's your usual day like?
Breakfast-work\study-Smogon\relax-launch. Repeat the process untill dinner\sleep :)
Do you have any motto that you live by? What human quality do you respect most?
My motto is "live and let others live". The quality I appreciate most are generosity and loyalty.
If there is one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
I would like to be able to care less about other people's opinion. That's why I often ask Bloo to teach me how to become a DGF king ;)
PS: oh yea, am I a good or annoying user to you?
You're an excellent user.
What is your single favorite RMT ever?
I like dragon spam. I loved TAY's suspect RMT and more recently PK Gaming and Jabba's Enter the Dragon.
Do you think that the current archive is somewhat weaker than the old archive?
No.
You said that BKC was your favorite TR. Do you have a medical history involving any psychological illness?
No lol.
Describe your emotions upon hearing / witnessing team Italy finally interring the wcop.
We finally managed to beat bad luck, at least in the preliminary.
Which quality do you think is better for a smogon user- a quick wit or a drive to contribute?
Both.
What do you call the activity that Americans call football- is it American football or handegg or what?
Handegg seems appropriate lol.

Which Italian stereotype do you find to be the least correct?
I don't like stereotypes. I'm not even sure what stereotypes you americans have about us.
Which badge do you think is the prettiest?
Researcher.
What aspects of Smogon culture do you dislike? Do you think its possible to change them?
People who are not involved into a given area of then site who complain and act like they know it better than the ones who actively manage it. No, I don't think it's possible to change this culture.
Which accent do you like the most?
What accents are you talking about? italian ones? In this case I love sicilian :)
That's all I got for now...
Thanks for posting.
What's your favorite word, both in Italian and English?
I don't have a favourite word in italian. In english I love calling Bloo "moron" :)
You were mentioning a bit of Latin phrases and the like in reference to your law career earlier. I'm taking Latin in college starting this fall; do you find that any sort of knowledge of the language helps in understanding the basis for law more? Right now I'm an English major but I've been interested in the Pre-Law track and was wondering just how often Latin comes up in the daily practice and study.
Knowing some latin has helped me in many situations especially because our legal system derives directly from the roman one. I'm not sure how helpful it could be in a common law system like yours but, of course, knowing latin might give you an advantage over your opponents who don't understand it. "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur" (whatever is said in latin looks high) ;)
we LOVE you
Grazie caro :)

Are you sad to see Lavezzi leave Napoli? Is Gaston Ramirez of bologna good enough to replace him? Did you watch Ramirez play? What is he like and what are his qualities?

What is your favourite subforum? inb4 IS

Back with a second set of questions!! Also I didn't ask you if you would mod me you idiot.

What do you think of recent Obama actions regarding Gay Marriage?

If you could live anywhere else in Italy where would you live?

Is it true Nosferalto and you are Italian best friends?

What do you think of the Honduran team?

How did Bloo and you met? (sorry if this has already been asked)

General opinion of user: Locopoke.

If there was a zombie invasion who would you like as a partner?

Favorite pokemon game.

Favorite non-pokemon game.

Have you ever tried hiking, or any outdoor activity barring soccer?

Favorite english quote.

Do you enjoy English literature?

What's it like living on Italy?

Is Naples nice? Or would you prefer to move?

Also I am a Right Defender on my team!

What got you involved on soccer?

Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?
Or was it the other way around?

On your opinion do you think you're good in Soccer?

If you could change something from your life? Are you happy with your life?

Have you ever been suicidal or emo?

Thanks. :D

haunter

Banned deucer.
i was actually talking about weed, but that's interesting too. how's the scene in italy?
We're kinda starting to feel the financial crisis but it's not like we're a "third world" country lol.
Are you sad to see Lavezzi leave Napoli? Is Gaston Ramirez of bologna good enough to replace him? Did you watch Ramirez play? What is he like and what are his qualities?
I actually believe that Napoli will play a better football without him, he keeps the ball too much. Ramirez has different characteristics, he's more technical and has a better long range shot but he's slower. I'm not sure how he would do with Cavani and Hamisk (and Pandev). We'll see.
What is your favourite subforum? inb4 IS
DST OU.
Back with a second set of questions!! Also I didn't ask you if you would mod me you idiot.
I konw, but I felt like I had to tell you, moron.
What do you think of recent Obama actions regarding Gay Marriage?
I'm against marriage in general. If two people love each other then they don't need a contract to crystallize their love.
If you could live anywhere else in Italy where would you live?
I love my town, I would not change it for anything else.
Is it true Nosferalto and you are Italian best friends?
Except that Nos isn't italian...
What do you think of the Honduran team?
Do you even have a team? O.o Only Hounduran player I know is David Suazo.
How did Bloo and you met? (sorry if this has already been asked)
Shoddy battle on the suspect ladder.
General opinion of user: Locopoke.
No comment.
If there was a zombie invasion who would you like as a partner?
Bloo, so I use him as a vanguard.
Favorite pokemon game.
Emerald.
Favorite non-pokemon game.
Castlevania.
Have you ever tried hiking, or any outdoor activity barring soccer?
No.
Favorite english quote.
Look at my custom title ^_^
Do you enjoy English literature?
I liked it when I was at school.
What's it like living on Italy?
Italy is a nice place to live in though there are many things that could be improved, especially on the political side.
Is Naples nice? Or would you prefer to move?
I love Naples and Sorrento in particular.
Also I am a Right Defender on my team!
You could never stop me ;)
What got you involved on soccer?
Friends and watching it on tv.
Why did you break up with your last girlfriend?
None of your business.
Or was it the other way around?
See above.
On your opinion do you think you're good in Soccer?
I'd say I'm decent.
If you could change something from your life? Are you happy with your life?
I'd like to be more rich ^_^
Have you ever been suicidal or emo?
No...
Thanks. :D
You're welcome.
i hate you?
You love me actually ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)