The Well #37 - Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Does the Italian national team have any players whose names don't end with a vowel?
And De Sanctis! He's SSC Napoli's GK!!!

the thing i have taken away from this well is that haunter fucking LOVES aura sphere <3
i think the thing to actually take away is that haunter fucking HATES focus blast
The user above is 200% correct, I fucking hate focus blast lol.

i wuv you so my question to u is...

u wov me? :>
You know I do <3

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SU server! Back when Dusk ran the thing :P

Anyway I thought you were the big boss at the time and looked up to you so thanks for impacting my Smogon tenure positively!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think I've told you this before but I really appreciate how much you as a smod and now as an admin still moderate and participate in DST / OU. Are there any other areas of the site that you keep close watch on?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Thanks Nix. Other than DST OU, I keep an eye on RMT (although mostwanted alone keeps it clean) and the - currently 2 - simulator related forums.

[youtube]3WEgV_Acn6E[/youtube]

[youtube]Asxjz-adkS4[/youtube]

Now the real question is, are there any other good theme parks in Italy? What about race courses?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Hi Steamtroll, I guess your best bet is Mirabilandia. I don't know any other famous ones.

EDIT: I think my time in the well is over. Thanks to everyone who partecipated, I definitely enjoyed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)