The Under Games - Tournament (Finals) Won by YABO!!!

Approved by Sam and Hikari

Hello and welcome to the first ever Under Games where foe battles foe, friend battles friend, and only one comes out alive! Fight, conquer and destroy to receive an epic prize! Are you man enough to step into the arena? Type "In" to participate!

What Is It: The Under Games is a tournament of 32 players that get randomly selected into pairs called districts. These districts will be matched up against other players/districts to battle for UnderUsed pokemon that are on the Viability Rankings. Three pokemon from the rankings will be given to each individual at the start of the tournament. Players that do not have 6 ranked pokemon must use Unranker Pokemon to make a team of six. Using a pokemon that is on the rankings that one does not have will result in an instant loss. Players with 6 ranked pokemon can still use any unranked pokemon they want. A player can get other player's pokemon by beating them in a battle. The pokemon they get from a player will be descided by me. Matches will be set at random each week. These matches may be for 1 pokemon or for all an individual's pokemon based on the match's title. The different type of matches and their rules will be posted below. Once a player loses all their ranked pokemon they are eliminated from the tournament and a cannon will be fired to remember them.

The Desert Scramble: Round 2 will consist of the following matches
80%
Quarrel is a battle where the winner takes a pokemon from their opponent!

10%
SlaughterHouse is a fight to the death! The first player to get 2 wins against their opponent steals all their pokemon. No pokemon are taken until all the battles are completed. You can run from a slaughterhouse but you will lose a pokemon!

10%
Members of the same district face off against each other. The winner takes 2 pokemon from each player he/she faces!

Districts: As you know you are randomly teamed up with another player at the start of the tournament, hence representing one of sixteen districts. Being teamed up can help you in the long run with Quarrels. In Quarrels you can lose a maximum of one pokemon for losing. If you lose your match but your district partner wins his, then the winners face off against each other for the pokemon. The pokemon will be randomly selected from the losers to go to the winners. You can leave your partner by getting a Betrayal match up or by running away in a SlaughterHouse match (read round 1 for clarity). Once you are out of your District you cannot get back into one. If an individual is matched against a district, the individual has to go up against both opponents. If the individual beats one opponent then he has to face the other. If an individual beats both opoonents in a Quarrel he gets two pokemon. Once the individual is beaten he only loses one pokemon. SlaughterHouses can only be 1v1 or 2v2 so the person with the most pokemon will face off in the SlaughterHouse in a 1v2. You dont have to remember this! The match ups will be custom and It will be clear who battles who.

Prize: The prize will be a representation of UnderUsed in the form of a Salamence plush toy newly released by the Pokemon Center.

Participants and Pokemon
Christo The Gr8

Hogg

SparksBlade
(super)

Slate.

Euphonos

Master Sunny-EX

YABO

Stall Hater

teal6

Limbo Pokemon:

Round 2 has started!

May the oddishes be ever in your favor!
Updated Pokemon here! I gave teal6 the rest of the limbo mons as compensation! 3 players will have a round robin bo3 to literally kill two birds with one stone. Trading is still allowed!

Round 4
The Sudden Death: Round 4 will consist of the following matches.
100%
SlaughterHouse is a fight to the death! The first player to get 2 wins against their opponent steals all their pokemon. No pokemon are taken until all the battles are completed. You can no longer run from a slaughterhouse!

You can no longer run from a SlaughterHouse (not that it matters really)

Round 4 Match-ups (Deadline is 7/9/15)

SparksBlade in a SlaughterHouse vs Euphonos

YABO in a SlaughtHouse vs Slate.

Master Sunny-EX in a SlaughterHouse vsHogg

Christo The Gr8 in a SlaughterHouse vs Stall Hater in a SlaughterHouse vs teal6

May the
be in your favor!

Last edited:
I snatched both teal6 and Stall Hater's mons in 2 games each in respect to chya boi RowDog

Stall Hater: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-247191922
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-247194280

teal6: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-247279179
i forgot first replay sry.

GGs
While it literally never occurred in the match, I would like everyone to know that AV Regice is a counter to Mega Pidgeot:

252+ SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0+ SpD Assault Vest Regice: 67-81 (18.4 - 22.2%) -- possible 5HKO
252 SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 296-350 (96.1 - 113.6%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

The calcs a little fucked up but the point stands

Also, additionally, a piece of advice would be to never use any variation of Regice ever no matter what, as it's horrible I think

gg Christo and thanks for hosting DaSpoofy :)

Was totally not prepared for this round and got punished severely. GGs Christo. Thanks for hosting DaSpoofy and I hope to join another one of those in the future if you still intend to host it. Good luck to remaining participants.

[21:42:00] LMOA xD:go confirm since we didnt go by the book
confirming, bo3 rule is kinda weird with so many mons etc and neither of us felt like doing bo3
there's not very many words here so i'll leave a chimchar under this text

[21:42:00] LMOA xD:go confirm since we didnt go by the book
confirming, bo3 rule is kinda weird with so many mons etc and neither of us felt like doing bo3
there's not very many words here so i'll leave a chimchar under this text
ok what ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)