The Under Games - Tournament (Finals) Won by YABO!!!

Deadline extended until Saturday. Im at a conference in colorado and I brought the wrong laptop charger. Will update on sat as well.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the double post.

Now that I have the teams ready for my battle against SparksBlade, we will battle Saturday 11:30 EST. (Hopefully I'm still awake at that time haha)

Euphonos

I'm dedicating three of my matches to my good'ol district-mate Do A Bibarel (most especially the second one since I used his most favorite Pokemon).

The result vs. SparksBlade comes in three games:
Game 1: LOSS - featuring Marill (special thanks to TheOhaiGuy who brought that up to me very recently)
Game 2: WIN - featuring Regigigas
Game 3: WIN - featuring Linoone

Last edited:
Semi-Finals!
The Legends Rival: Round 5 will consist of the following matches.
100%
SlaughterHouse is a fight to the death! The first player to get 2 wins against their opponent steals all their pokemon. No pokemon are taken until all the battles are completed. You can no longer run from a slaughterhouse!

You can no longer run from a SlaughterHouse (not that it matters really)

Round 5 Match-ups (Deadline is 7/19/15)

YABO in a SlaughterHouse vs Euphonos

Christo The Gr8 in a SlaughterHouse vs Hogg

May the
be in your favor!

Last edited:

Euphonos

Vying to nab YABO's Mega Blastoise huehuehue

>inb4 Christo the Gr8 vs. Hogg, although a tough decision because these are the guys I'm (virtually) close to XD

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dang, Christo has like 85% of the good mons in UU right now. This ain't gonna be easy. I was hoping I wouldn't have to face him until finals...

Euphonos

Sorry for the double post again, but...

My result vs. YABO:
Game 1: LOSS -- featuring Torterra that did really nothing lol.
Game 2: LOSS -- featuring Regigigas, but the hax went real, though
Game 3: LOSS -- featuring Choice Band Gallade--one of the real nail-biting matches; although it didn't matter anymore

YABO and I will play the rest of the games tonight 10 PM (or later) EST.

Last edited:
Congrats on Christo and YABO for making it this far! I'm not doing that poison berry shit! There can only be one winner!

Finals!
The Dirty Duel: Round 6 will consist of the following matches.
100%
SlaughterHouse is a fight to the death! The first player to get 2 wins against their opponent steals all their pokemon. No pokemon are taken until all the battles are completed. You can no longer run from a slaughterhouse!

You can no longer run from a SlaughterHouse (not that it matters really)

Round 6 Match-ups (Deadline is whenever)

YABO in a SlaughterHouse vs Christo The Gr8
May the
be in your favor!

Can you guys post a time possibly when you are going to battle? I would like to see the finals live!

Participants and Pokemon
Christo The Gr8

YABO
(super)

This will be a very interesting three games! It seems that for every threat Christo The Gr8 has, YABO has the perfect counter! Forretress for Beedrill. Tangrowth for Gator. Empoleon for Pidge. Porygon2 for Salamence.

YABO can definitely has some offensive threats like Mamoswine and Slurpuff. Christo will have a lot of momentum with all this offensive pressure and options to run some great volt turn cores. Both teams can run an effective stall team. YABO's bulky offense will be really hard to beat! Christo can keep punching holes until he can sweep with a powerful HO.

Will be close! Best of luck! Can't wait until Saturday!

Edit: Since pidge is in Under Games but banned from UU, this best of three will be in the OU format

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)