The Under Games - Tournament (Finals) Won by YABO!!!

To all the haters in this thread *cough* LilOuOn *cough* District 13 had made it this far, and wont come this far to lose. Good luck to YABO, may you represent yoir district proudly.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, sorry but I'm not going to be available to play tonight. There is some important family stuff keeping me away from my computer tonight and possibly for the next few days as well. If Christo can't wait then I'm fine with forfeiting the final but would appreciate a bit of understanding here. I'm going to contact Christo personally about the situation.

Hey everyone, sorry but I'm not going to be available to play tonight. There is some important family stuff keeping me away from my computer tonight and possibly for the next few days as well. If Christo can't wait then I'm fine with forfeiting the final but would appreciate a bit of understanding here. I'm going to contact Christo personally about the situation.
Its all good. I set no deadline so no one would have to forfeit finals

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Reactions: pj
Game 1 I had in the bag unless he crit me my gatr and got a thunderbolt para+full para. Unfortunately, it happened
Game 2 I won in a clean game without any hax if i recall
Game 3 I had won unless he flinched me with dark pulse. Unfortunately, he did.
ggs

Also, shoutout RowDog i think we are division 1 so yeah. Also, rip mence plush ;-; my dog would have loved it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)