Thanks again! ^^

Could I get a Dream Ball HA Murkrow?

I've deposited a Lv. 1 Female Meditite.

IGN is Jeff.

Message is 'rufusdrumknott'.

Thanks in advance!

Added a new rule to make my life easier:

Smurf.: Tell me when you can trade

Tortoise: Yeah, sorry about last night, I was tired and something came up at that time anyway ^^; Tonight should be fine, 8.30pm it is :)

Arhan: I am online now. The fact that I knew you would say that is why you're not on there lol

Pink Floyd: Couldn't find it, sorry. Put up something else.

All requests made before Pink Floyd were made yesterday, Pink Floyd's was made today.
Hello! I'm online now and can trade. I have your Drumknott account in acquaintances list so I can trade anytime :)

Sorry to double-post, but I really need these eggs gone. So yeah, I'll let people take as many eggs as they like now. If one person wants to clear out my whole box for me, I'll be happy to let them do it :p

I'll take these three, if you NEED them gone. ^^

~B01 - 2,5 - Pidgey (♀) - Timid - Keen Eye - 31.11.31.30.30.31 - Ground - Level Ball - [2221]
~B01 - 3,5 - Absol (♀) - Adamant - Super Luck - 4.31.31.15.30.31 - Steel - Moon Ball - [0861]
~B01 - 4,2 - Pawniard (♀) - Adamant - Inner Focus - 31.31.31.20.31.31 - Electric - Dream Ball - [1098]

EDIT: Thank you. :D

Last edited:
I can help clear these if you're desperate ^^

B01 - 1,4 - Feebas (♀) - Bold - Oblivious - 31.15.31.31.31.31 - Dark - Dive Ball - [3066]
~B01 - 2,3 - Pidgey (♂) - Timid - Tangled Feet - 31.14.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - Level Ball - [0569]
~B01 - 3,6 - Pawniard (♀) - Adamant - Defiant - 31.31.31.29.31.31 - Dark - Dream Ball - [0327]

Edit: Online and can trade anytime now. :)

I'm hoping it's okay to ask for this (I know your rules say no reservations though), but I'm not able to trade until tomorrow. If possible, I'd like to get this egg please!

~B01 - 3,3 - Bidoof (♀) - Adamant - Moody - 31.31.31.9.31.31 - Dark - Luxury Ball - [3749]

I wanted to ask for this now in case you decided to release them before I could trade. :/ Please lmk if you're willing to save this egg for me. Thank you!

Edit: Sorry, not sure why it double posted. I'm on mobile atm. :/

Edit 2: Thank you! I'll just wait until I see your status is online this weekend! :)

Last edited:
MagnusArcanum: Don't worry, I'm willing to bend just about any rule as long as you say please and thank you :p I'll keep the egg for you. I'm not sure if I'll be home tomorrow but if you see me online, just hit me up :)

Hey Rufus, can I have the dream ball Sentret? Direct trade if you're okay, otherwise I'll get a fooder to toss into the GTS :)

Sorry for the late reply, it took me exactly that long to decide to answer nicely instead of getting cross lol
Binding Band: Reread the rules and let me know when you've put something up.
Got it, sorry! :P Uploaded male remoraid level 35, IGN is Akane and message is rufus. Thanks! :D

Edit: server went maintenance just the time I hit deposit.. I'll upload later

Got it, sorry! :P Uploaded male remoraid level 35, IGN is Akane and message is rufus. Thanks! :D

Edit: server went maintenance just the time I hit deposit.. I'll upload later
Welp, maintenance. I feel like the servers just underwent one of these >_>; Ah well, let me know when it's over and you've put something up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)