The Secretary's Little Stall [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it OK if I ask for this one:
~B01 - 2,2 - Solosis (♀) - Bold - Overcoat - 31.29.31.31.31.31 - Dark - Dream Ball - [3678]
As well as a Dream Ball Larvitar?

The only time I really have time is tomorrow for me or Thursday. I can try to catch you around noon at your time today.(btw is pawniard shiny?

Is it OK if I ask for this one:
~B01 - 2,2 - Solosis (♀) - Bold - Overcoat - 31.29.31.31.31.31 - Dark - Dream Ball - [3678]
As well as a Dream Ball Larvitar?
Yep, that's the idea :) I can come online whenever you're ready.

The only time I really have time is tomorrow for me or Thursday. I can try to catch you around noon at your time today.(btw is pawniard shiny?
As long as you really mean noon my time today, sure. I'm glad you asked that question. It's in an egg. It will hatch shiny in your game if your TSV matches its ESV. If you don't know what I'm talking about, try reading this.

Yep, that's the idea :) I can come online whenever you're ready.

As long as you really mean noon my time today, sure. I'm glad you asked that question. It's in an egg. It will hatch shiny in your game if your TSV matches its ESV. If you don't know what I'm talking about, try reading this.
Alright, I'm coming online now, if that's OK with you. :)
EDIT: Thank you! ^_^
The Swinub has four Egg Moves. :D

Last edited:
Tell me when you can go online, and which Pawniard you want.
I'm sorry. I'm absolutely sure, but I think I can be on in exactly 1 hour. I will tell you which one as I go online.

Edit: I just realized I had a nearly fully trained pawniard in my X and Y. So I would like to leave the pawniard to someone who wants it more.(I'm not even sure if I can abuse the shiny rng). To apologize for wasting your time, could I give you an extra dry skin ev trained heliolisk I have Sitting around?

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Rufus! can I have one of those good looking Fast Ball Growlithes pls? I'd really appreciate it. Oh and I hope you get better! my best wishes for you. :)

And I just saw I'm on your "whitelist", why am I there? I'm not that cool. lol Jk thanks! if you need anything from me let me know. :]

Hey Rufus! can I have one of those good looking Fast Ball Growlithes pls? I'd really appreciate it. Oh and I hope you get better! my best wishes for you. :)

And I just saw I'm on your "whitelist", why am I there? I'm not that cool. lol Jk thanks! if you need anything from me let me know. :]
Yes, of course! Do you want to trade now? And thank you <3

What are you talking about you are totally that cool ^_^

Sorry I can't trade. I promise I'll trade you something cool by this week tho. I'm pretty busy ATM but I will be able to trade later. I want to give you giveaway people some stuff in return:)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yes, of course! Do you want to trade now? And thank you <3

What are you talking about you are totally that cool ^_^
Thanks Rufus! I'll come back tomorrow to steal get more of your awesome stuff. :)

nah i'm not, i suck. lol also, consider yourself whitelisted in my thread! again, if you need anything from me, you know what to do. :]

Sorry I can't trade. I promise I'll trade you something cool by this week tho. I'm pretty busy ATM but I will be able to trade later. I want to give you giveaway people some stuff in return:)
np, don't sweat it. I'm just here to give. You can try again whenever you're free.

Thanks Rufus! I'll come back tomorrow to steal get more of your awesome stuff. :)
nah i'm not, i suck. lol also, consider yourself whitelisted in my thread! again, if you need anything from me, you know what to do. :]
Sure thing, see you then :p

Aw, thanks for that! See, you're totally cool :p

I'm sorry. I'm absolutely sure, but I think I can be on in exactly 1 hour. I will tell you which one as I go online.

Edit: I just realized I had a nearly fully trained pawniard in my X and Y. So I would like to leave the pawniard to someone who wants it more.(I'm not even sure if I can abuse the shiny rng). To apologize for wasting your time, could I give you an extra dry skin ev trained heliolisk I have Sitting around?
Would you like my Heliolisk after all? I also noticed you have no budew. Would you like a heal ball technician one?

Could I please get this egg?

B01 - 1,5 - Feebas (♀) - Bold - Swift Swim - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - Dive Ball - [3802]

I'd also like your Dream Ball Karrablast spitback please! Do you have Seel, Spheal, or Emolga in Dream Balls? (I think I still have these spitbacks...)

Edit: Forgot to say thanks in advance! XD

Would you like my Heliolisk after all? I also noticed you have no budew. Would you like a heal ball technician one?
Ah, thank you but no thank you. I can catch lots of Heliolisks myself and I have quite a lot of Budews. This thread doesn't list everything I have, only stuff I'm willing to give.

Could I please get this egg?

B01 - 1,5 - Feebas (♀) - Bold - Swift Swim - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - Dive Ball - [3802]

I'd also like your Dream Ball Karrablast spitback please! Do you have Seel, Spheal, or Emolga in Dream Balls? (I think I still have these spitbacks...)

Edit: Forgot to say thanks in advance! XD
Yep, you around to trade now? I have neither Seel nor Emolga :)

Ah, thank you but no thank you. I can catch lots of Heliolisks myself and I have quite a lot of Budews. This thread doesn't list everything I have, only stuff I'm willing to give.

Yep, you around to trade now? I have neither Seel nor Emolga :)
But my heliolisk is a pentagon. And it's fully ev trained. It's less work than catching.

I'd like to reserve this until tonight. Just like the thought of a 6IV Moody poke trolling people haha. Boleh?

~B01 - 3,4 - Bidoof (♀) - Adamant - Moody - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - Luxury Ball - [2079]

Can I ask for this egg?
B01 - 1,2 - Ralts (♀) - Timid - Synchronize - 31.0.31.30.30.31 - Ground - Dream Ball - [2587]

If you could also send me the Scyther it would be great! Let me know when you can trade..
Thanks in advance..!

Can I ask for this egg?
B01 - 1,2 - Ralts (♀) - Timid - Synchronize - 31.0.31.30.30.31 - Ground - Dream Ball - [2587]

If you could also send me the Scyther it would be great! Let me know when you can trade..
Thanks in advance..!
Yeah, I can trade now, let me know if you're online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)