The November Thread

Well, my stuffy private school won't tolerate anything resembling a beard (they literally will send you to the office, hand you a razor, and tell you you're not allowed to leave until you're clean shaven), and I no-fapped the whole summer for a bet that I won handily and pretty much kept going with. So no-shave isn't an option for me, but I'll participate in the anti-masturbatory part of it.
How exactly would they have confirmed whether you won or lost the bet?

Some people have HONOR Blara. Also they all lost in the first week. Honestly the way I could do it is because I was running 10 miles at 8 every morning for cross country, and just went back to sleep when I got home because I was too tired to do anything.

Some people have HONOR Blara. Also they all lost in the first week. Honestly the way I could do it is because I was running 10 miles at 8 every morning for cross country, and just went back to sleep when I got home because I was too tired to do anything.
There's no honor when it comes to fapping.

One could examine the amount of semen he releases after one month to see if it is within normal parameters. Also you can probably look at the penis for any stress, as well as examining the urethra for any leftover semen.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

ah November

the single best month, fuck anyone who says otherwise. Born on this month. Got presents on this month. Occasionally skipped school on this month. The perfect time to have a birthday (after halloween & before christmas) I'm downright disgusted that people would equate november to not shaving or masturbating. Fuck that. November

I dub thee, gaming month. Seriously all of the best games come out on fucking november. Halo 4 is released on November. Persona 4G comes out on November the WII U & ITS LAUNCH TITLES is released on on November. It was the same last year too... with Uncharted 3, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Sonic Generations and other games i can't remember atm.

NOVEMBER. BEST MONTH. GAMING MONTH.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I'll do both. My facial hair gets nasty, but I'll do it. Good luck everyone~

[23:21:54] <+elevator_music> so
[23:22:03] <+elevator_music> do i do no shave november or no fap november
[23:22:10] <+elevator_music> lets be honest i lack the self control for either
[23:22:13] <+elevator_music> but hmmm

We'll see how far I make it into both I guess

I generally dont shave for 3-4 weeks at a time, and i shaved two days ao without even thinking about the months so i did it at a good time.

I will try both but rofl no masturbation hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So my female friend challenged me to a No Fap November lol

If I lose I have to wear a sign that says "I TOUCH MYSELF" for like one or two weeks

If I win, she's baking me an extravagant chocolate cake and knitting me something

gotta win~

definitely not doing no shave november......

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Day 1 of no fap november still going strong...I lasted all the way to Nov 3rd last year, time to beat that record o:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I guess i'm in for both for a while.

I wanted to fap last night but I looked at the clock and it was 12:20. I was pissed.

idk if I'm going for no shaving at all or just not shaving my mustache. probably the latter cause i get shaggy pretty quick.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
whoa blara you didn't take that shitty ass deal with the chocolate cake did you? did you manage to negotiate a better one?

[2012-11-01 01:24:23] <Texas> i was going to fap about an hour ago
[2012-11-01 01:24:28] <Texas> but itt was 12:20 am
[2012-11-01 01:24:30] <Texas> i was pissed
[2012-11-01 01:24:30] <alkinesthetase> good to know
[2012-11-01 01:24:40] <APARTHEID> thanks
from now on i will not remember you as "that RU guy" but as "that guy who was about to fap an hour ago but didn't"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)