The No Johns Tournament - DPP Edition: Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
My opp and I are having issues due to big timezone differences, we'll try to do it today, if not please give us until tomorrow and we'll do it.

he wasn't online today...
iirc there was something like "only join this tournament when you are extremely active" in the sign up post or somewhere...

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
yeah... he's the one that lives in a weird universe.

i havent seen lizardman on in a while... someone tell him to pm me on irc when he goes on #east plz :)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Guys this is insane, I am dissapointed. Giving coin flip wins now for ht eextensions. In addition, I will give until 6/22 11:59 EST for all matches to be done, or I will coin flip.

SMH.

Milos and WhiteQueen won the coin flips.

You all have around 32 hours to get this done, and that is only because im going out of town. Call me generous, after that I won't wait up for you.

everytime when i was at home i was online and tried everything to get this battle done, but okay, if my opponent posts shit like this, it's not the hosts fault... :no john:

don't know why i can't get a freewin when my opponent did'nt came online on the time we scheduled ^^' .....

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
lets battle now on smogon, we are both online. i'm on smogon u waiting for you. like i said, it's not my fault youre in some weird country

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can we still have the next round tonight ? I won't be here from saturday to monday evening, I would like to play tomorrow if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)