The No Johns Tournament - DPP Edition: Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
The No Johns Tournament - DPP Edition: Round 4

History: Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 4

john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
While gimmicky tournaments are tons of fun, we all know that standard tournaments are the way to go, so what better thing to do than to have another No Johns tournament! Unlike last time, this will be a single elimination, best of one DPP OU tournament with the same catch as the previous No Johns tournaments: deadlines will be three days max.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • DPP OU - Singles.
  • Best of one.
  • Single elimination.
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.
Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
Deadline For Round 4

All battles must be complete by June 21st @ 11:59 PM EST. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!

Deadline for Extended Games

(SoulWind vs Milos)
(HellPowna vs soviet)
(toasdt vs WhiteQueen)

June 19th @ 11:59 PM EST.

Round 4

pokebasket vs Kennen
Meh vs Bluewind
soviet vs Scimjara
Cicada vs Heist
LizardMan vs kokoloko
Nails vs Leftiez
Milos vs Vinc2612
badabing vs WhiteQueen

whitequeen and i wanted to play today, she / he did'nt came online and didn't contacted me otherwise :s

activity post

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
saw toastd online yesterday on smogon server, asked him to battle but he johned claiming he wasn't on his pc. so i logged back on a few hours later, again he was online, but that time he did not reply. so we were supposed to battle today. again, he's nowhere to be found

he's gonna lose anyway so i dont know why hes johning. sighs

predix:
pokebasket vs Kennen
Meh vs Bluewind
(HellPowna vs soviet) vs Scimjara
Cicada vs Heist
LizardMan vs kokoloko
Nails vs Leftiez
(SoulWind vs Milos) vs Vinc2612
badabing vs (toasdt vs WhiteQueen)

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
oh my lord. some nigga picked badabing over the whitequeen? do people not know that im a boss in dpp? top12 smogon official tournament #7 hello?

activity post too

pokebasket vs Kennen
Meh vs Bluewind
Cicada vs Heist
LizardMan vs kokoloko
Nails vs Leftiez

oh my lord. some nigga picked badabing over the whitequeen? do people not know that im a boss in dpp? top12 smogon official tournament #7 hello?

badabing vs (toasdt vs WhiteQueen)

to answer you, no one cares :]

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
luck aided me against leftiez, may not have won without it. we'll never know i suppose... it was pretty significant hax though.

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
Round 4

pokebasket vs Kennen jc can do it :)
Meh vs Bluewind
Cicada vs Heist
LizardMan vs kokoloko
Nails vs Leftiez
badabing vs (toasdt vs WhiteQueen) gogo bro! :)

he said he'll be online on 6 pm est, he was online on 7 est, when i was afk for like 5 minutes or so, then he was offline :)
it's now 1 am here and i won't wait the whole night for this fucking battle, so come online now :))

he was in this thread until 15 minutes ago or so, but no response or something, so i'll go offline now because i have to get up in 4 hours and don't want to wait 2 hours again :)

i hope we can get another day for the match, sorry

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
nigga, you're "afk" the last three times i messaged you on smogon server :/

im not gonna sit online all night waiting for your ass. i have stuff to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)