Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread #2

i think thats the end. signal me if otherwise. good games, slakingmaster. there was quite a bit of lag. i feel like i could've done much better.

Is it just me, or does Kuaz seem to have disappeared? I play him on Wi-Fi semi-rarely, but he doesn't seem to post anymore...I love playing against him, too, he's really knows how to edgeguard well!

I'll be available for a match somewhat soon...

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it just me, or does Kuaz seem to have disappeared? I play him on Wi-Fi semi-rarely, but he doesn't seem to post anymore...I love playing against him, too, he's really knows how to edgeguard well!

I'll be available for a match somewhat soon...
I played Kuaz yesterday, he's still around. I'll be online shortly.

Hm, I just got done playing with him. Well, I'm not really sure if we were done, seeing as how one of us DC'd (I think it was me). He's still the almost-unbeatable beast that I remember him as...

I've made a new room, so would anyone else like to play?

Tomorrow Dunk!
I've found out about a nearby tourney taking place, so I'm pumped to get some more experience. I dont have recording equipment available at the moment, but we can still critique each other if possible.

Tomorrow Dunk!
I've found out about a nearby tourney taking place, so I'm pumped to get some more experience. I dont have recording equipment available at the moment, but we can still critique each other if possible.
That's fine by me. Besides, in the case that one of our matches is less than 3 minutes long, one of us could always save the replay.

Good games, yosh! The lag was quite annoying, though, all of our attacks seemed to keep missing!

I'll be available for brawls until 6:00 pm (central) guys! =D

As much as I'd like to brawl the night away, I have some school work to attend to.

Just drop me a PM or leave a post. ^_^

EDIT: Well Dunk, the time has come for me to rest......my hands that is (>.<) That and I best get started on my reading. If I may coin the phrase you used earlier..."He's still the almost-unbeatable beast that I remember him as..." =D (though you may be a girl....lol)

I'm pretty sure that you'll say that you had some trouble with Lucas. I remember you saying that before. ^_^
Well, I suppose it may be true, but one thing I know for sure is that my Jiggly is COMPLETELY ineffective on you. It's like hitting a Blissey with a Shadow Ball!!! XD

I thoroughly enjoyed our matches Dunk! Hopefully, I can get something from them and climb a step up the smash ladder. Until then...

Maku out!!! ;D

That's fine by me. Besides, in the case that one of our matches is less than 3 minutes long, one of us could always save the replay.

Good games, yosh! The lag was quite annoying, though, all of our attacks seemed to keep missing!
Not for me. You know if I lag because I don't use Lucas, because I'm unable to recover with him.

Damnit, I can't get past 2 lives with you :(

Maku, you are frickin' incredible. I know you main Jiggz, but you're nearly unstoppable with Lucas. If you don't main Lucas now (and I don't even see how you couldn't), I highly suggest you consider doing so!

Is anyone else available for some matches?

Maku, you are frickin' incredible. I know you main Jiggz, but you're nearly unstoppable with Lucas. If you don't main Lucas now (and I don't even see how you couldn't), I highly suggest you consider doing so!
AHHHHHHHHHH...my head hurts!!! (>.<) First I thought I'd main Wolf....but that didn't exactly work...then I thought for sure that Lucas was the one for me..., but I felt indifferent......at last I was certain that Jigglypuff would be the one for me...and it seemed to be going well.....and now I'm being told that LUCAS is the one for me!!!!! >.<

Well, your word means a lot to me Dunk...and to be COMPLETELY honest....you're probably right....I do play a better Lucas..don't I? T-T

*sigh*....I'll have to think about it for a while....

But thank you soooo much for the compliment, though I will continue to play with Jiggs, regardless of my decision!!! =D

AHHHHHHHHHH...my head hurts!!! (>.<) First I thought I'd main Wolf....but that didn't exactly work...then I thought for sure that Lucas was the one for me..., but I felt indifferent......at last I was certain that Jigglypuff would be the one for me...and it seemed to be going well.....and now I'm being told that LUCAS is the one for me!!!!! >.<

Well, your word means a lot to me Dunk...and to be COMPLETELY honest....you're probably right....I do play a better Lucas..don't I? T-T

*sigh*....I'll have to think about it for a while....

But thank you soooo much for the compliment, though I will continue to play with Jiggs, regardless of my decision!!! =D
I have found that I'm rather good with Kirby (somehow xD) cos I managed to beat by friend (who's VERY annoying with MT) 7-0 (he does 10 stock for no reason ¬_¬)with him (usually 3 or 4-0). I loved using Mach Tornado against him.

But I always knew I'd use Lucas. A better Ness IMO. We can do the PK Duo Duel, if you wish (your Lucas VS my Ness) :P

maku, we have a tourney battle right? shame steeler isn't on ;/ pop in tonight if you can.

as much as I like Lucas I just can't get that good with him =[ (or as much as my mk anyway) and being one of the worst wifi characters doesn't help...

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as much as I like Lucas I just can't get that good with him =[ (or as much as my mk anyway) and being one of the worst wifi characters doesn't help...
The PK Users aren't as bad online as people make you believe. Also, would anyone like to play with me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)