Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread #2

Oh, well, when I wen on, Sonius wasn't there. Why shouldn't I play him? If even HotGarbage says his Sonic is too good, he must not be human when it comes to this game...

Is Sonius really that good? I want to face him more than ever now!

Edit: I did play Deck Knight, however! Good games, man, but your Ganon got really predictable...then again, I guess I couldn't really have expected you to stay all that unpredictable, you used him almost exclusively. Not that I had a problem with that, but why did you decide to do that?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh, well, when I wen on, Sonius wasn't there. Why shouldn't I play him? If even HotGarbage says his Sonic is too good, he must not be human when it comes to this game...

Is Sonius really that good? I want to face him more than ever now!

Edit: I did play Deck Knight, however! Good games, man, but your Ganon got really predictable...then again, I guess I couldn't really have expected you to stay all that unpredictable, you used him almost exclusively. Not that I had a problem with that, but why did you decide to do that?
Usually I get better inights with Ganondorf when I play you (e.g. I don't learn much when I 1 or 2-stock other players). I was just in a Ganon mood today. There were a few Wario games IIRC.

Oh, I see...well I hoped you learned a lot this time!

Light or Rhykune, I'll play one of you when you guys are finished...

I have to add you both, though.

Edit: Both of you have been added!

Better yet, someone just mystically appear online and battle me...

Great games Rhykune. At the end I just strted using characters that I'd never used before (Game and Watch, Sonic), I hope you didn't mind me not using Marth and wolf only. In any case, I look forward to playing you again.

Mako: What's wrong with using a variety of characters? You can counterpick easier if you're actually GOOD with a character that has the advantage.

Mako: What's wrong with using a variety of characters? You can counterpick easier if you're actually GOOD with a character that has the advantage.
Well, for starters I'm going to assume you're referring to me. lol

Anyhoo, I don't find anything wrong with variety. In fact, I'd say that it's highly advised. My previous post may have made it seem like I wouldn't use anyone but my main, but I was trying to confirm my most comfortably played character. I'm still going to use Jigglypuff, Lucas, and Wolf!! =D

As for counterpicking, I don't really acknowledge it, though I am well aware that certain characters have an easier time against others. I prefer to just battle through any disadvantages. After all, another important factor that decides the outcome of a battle is the style and habits of the players. (I still have work to do in that department!!) XD

Besides, I would hate to not be able to use a character that I enjoy simply because they're at a disadvantage.

But I appreciate the advice! ^_^

anyone want to have a match with me? I'm wicked rusty, so its probably gonna take a few round for me to get back into things

Brawl name is "SHADW", as per another name I use on a different forum.

I already made the room btw.

EDIT: GGs Hawk, despite some noticeable lag. I'm proud that you didn't spam Pika's Thunder like most other players :)

Well, proud and slightly saddened. I never get tired of reflecting Pikachu's Thunders from almost the top of the screen.

sorry thorse, groceries. ill be back later though (ugh, i still need to get back into this)
awesome falco btw, I've always sucked against him regardless XD

Well, I just got done playing a few matches with Steeler. Good games, man, your Pokemon Trainer gets better every time I fight you! O_o

Anybody else up for a few rounds? I just can't stop playing Smash!

Aw crap, I was watching something on TV, and I don't even know if I have your FC added, U DIE TONIGHT...

Is anyone else available?

Good games UDT... Bowser is hard to play in lag but you did pretty good regardless.

I will try to reconnect but you can play Dunk if you wish as he has been waiting.

man

i've never played a good olimar

that was a pretty good learning experience

thanks for the matches kira :)

i'm ready to play you dunk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)