Some old ms paint sketches.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh my god, you are amazing!

What about Spiritomb having a staring contest with The great and powerful Oz.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hahahaha that last one fucking incredible!

Okay, I feel that your amazing talents are being wasted with most of these requests, so I'd like you see you draw me (left) punching the Dougbag (right) in the face.

The sketch is in two parts because it always gets warped when I zoom out. Cloud is now wearing a turban because he is brown and I have artistic liberty.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
4 pages and not one request for Koffing? (request for Koffing here)

Amazing work, everything looks really great.

The dinosaur in that picture isn't a Yoshi though, it's just a real looking dinosaur. It doesn't really look anything like one, I wouldn't have known that's what it was if he didn't have the caption/guy with the M on his hat

The dinosaur in that picture isn't a Yoshi though, it's just a real looking dinosaur. It doesn't really look anything like one, I wouldn't have known that's what it was if he didn't have the caption/guy with the M on his hat
I don't know if you noticed or not, but all of his drawings look different than what they actually are. That's why they are so awesome. They give a different approach to things. Generally giving a more realistic look to things that are cartoonish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)