Some old ms paint sketches.

I didn't construct the drawing based off a tyrannosauridae. I just kind of drew it. That being said, the above poster is correct in that none of these carnosaurs stood fully erect as shown.

also to sanders and the other folks I've yet to service, I'll be sure to finish the requested sketches asap.

Amazing stuff man. As people have already said I love the realism you bring to these fictional characters.

If it's cool I'd love to see another Pokemon crossover. Cacturne fighting the Batman villain Scarecrow would be super.

cool looking stuff, kind of curious as to why so much of it is orangish in color... sort of detracts from the drawings I think... (if that has already been answered in this thread, you don't need to tell me, I'll probably be reading through it)

Also... the ninja from Ninja Gaiden stabbing some guy in the chest with a katana or kunai or whatever (I'm not going to be specific on poses or anything so surprise me) would look really cool.

You are fucking amazing.

This thread is so good.

I'd like to see Murkrow and maybe Golem.
I thought Graveler was so cool but golem was just the shittiest looking pokemon ever.

prove me wrong.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stuff like this makes me really wish I drew more when I was little.

Just out of curiosity how long have you been drawing? The stuff I've seen on this thread is pretty much some of the more amazing illustrations/art that I have seen on the internet D:

With that in mind, could I request a Ninetales and a Togekiss?

HOLY [insert garglemesh]!!!!!! You are awesome!!!!
One probalo: there is no propeller on Homestar's propeller cap. (ya I know it was a long time ago). Still, these are amazing. Im gonna request a the Cheat playing a key-sword-tar in a concert. :P If you want, it can just be a guitar.

Dude I love how you have interpreted the Pokes into real creatures especially the T-tar. Seriously I'm no artist and I don't like drawing and shit that much but I can say quite confidently that you have one of the most awesome styles and techniques for drawing that I have ever seen!

All of those drawings are very amazing! I'd kill to draw that realistically.

I love the realistic take on Yoshi's Island and the realistic looking Pokemon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)