SMOGON KARAOKE 2012 ROUND 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As a Puerto Rican/Portuguese person who took French in school, the logical choice would of course be Rammstein - Du Hast, which is what I'm reserving.

Try not to laugh at me too hard.

At first I read this topic and I was like "awesome I can sing in Arabic!" and then I read it again and I was like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuu".
My story right here, except for finnish songs. I could record a Norwegian one, but I fucking despise anything to do with that country so I won't. I might be the party pooper and record something in English, but not reserving anything yet, things are still being decided.

On a sidenote, any good programs for recording sound?

Aight. Going to reserve Bob Seger - Turn the Page. Yes, I am going to sing English. Come at me bros. And before someone raises hell for it, I'm Finnish, with English being my third language. Aiming to do it over the weekend.

Exarius - Turn the Page.
http://snd.sc/AtqhKo

Definitely not as good as I wanted, but a little late to change it, and I doubt neighbors would appreciate that I sing at 3 AM >_> The background music is lower than the singing, so don't tune the volume up just to hear me trying to sing a song not fitting my voice at all.

Mine's gonna be a bit late, hope you guys don't mind.

Doing Arim Roshi (Hebrew)
I'll be providing a translation because its such a pretty song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)