SV OU: mind gaming vs aesf (mind)
SV OU: Piyush25 vs Welli0u (piyu)
SV OU: Fogbound Lake vs Wolf (fogbound₹
SV Ubers: Fc vs Exiline (fc)
SV DOU: z0mOG vs JRL (jrl)
SV UU: Eternal Spirit vs pdt (pdt)
SV RU: cleann vs robjr (cleann)
SV NU: etern vs Danny (danny)
SV PU: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs DugZa (sinn0h)
SV LC: ninjadog vs Hacker (hacker)

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
I’m currently sitting at a 100% successful SCL TB predict rate so I figure I’d do them for finals as well. This time were making a return of the Arbitrary-ass ratios

SV OU: mind gaming 51% vs 49% Welli0u
This is an interesting one ft one of the best SV OU players on the site vs the unlikely hero of the Islanders filling in for Rubyblood’s disappearance. Mind is 1-2 in playoffs and Well is 3-0, so I think people would honestly favor Well here as how one performs in poffs > any regular season records. I do find mind’s semis (non-TB) and finals teams to be pretty weak and uncharacteristic of what you’d usually expect him to bring. His team vs Finch in tiebreak is what he’s most known for (CB Dnite, goofy looking offense) and amazing at using, so I think team choice will be the biggest factor. The 100 EYES DEMON FESTIVAL CHIEF has stolen quite a few teams (Vert’s team in TB and CTC in finals), and they were obviously solid teams so I’m curious how they approach this final pre-DLC game. Play will be sheist on both sides, but I lean prep to mind who’s been making wild shit all year

SV DOU: z0mOG 0% vs 100% JRL
Z0m is my boy, but he’s 0-4 (0-5?) in TBs and it’s hard to believe that changes here. Back in the day he’d always lose for West in TB but we’d win the series anyways, and that’s what I can see happening here lmao.. JRL isn’t the sturdiest TB option so I find the DOU pick a little greedy, but he’s favored a bit. Z0m is just cursed to never win in tb following “if he’s weakness policy I lo-“. A real ratio is prob like 40/60

SV PU: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d 70% vs 30% pdt
The S1n is the only remaining option to complete the Lavos run albeit in a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tier. It’s still insanely impressive to drop 11 dubs with most of them being unclose, so I def expect him to win here as I’m sure most people do. Pdt is no slouch obviously and is very actively playing PU in tournaments, so I think he was the best option for the Islanders. Both are kinda hard-read, aggro type players and probably equally skilled overall coming off two TB wins, but you can’t beat the S1n rn in PU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)