NOC Smalltown Hotel Mafia - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Vote HydrogenHydreigon

If I die, I die, think I like this vote more though
^

Last night i was pretty much choosing between AG and hydro, while I was initially on the AG train, I noticed that the people on that train leaned a lot more scum than the rest of the votes (the few that were on me I labeled as town). I then switched to Hydro, partly because i thought it'd be funny, but also because since I was now voting between apricity and hydro, I believed hal displayed more towny behaviour.

I mean I maintain it wasn’t my intention to disrespect it I was just saying be busy and then come back when you’re able to come back, this is just straight up having a block in their mind that someone might be unexpectedly unable to enter thread
Sorry, as soon as I posted it, I realized it sounded worse than I meant it. That was meant more as an "I know, right?" Little distracted with looking over D1 for suspicious stuff.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
^

Last night i was pretty much choosing between AG and hydro, while I was initially on the AG train, I noticed that the people on that train leaned a lot more scum than the rest of the votes (the few that were on me I labeled as town). I then switched to Hydro, partly because i thought it'd be funny, but also because since I was now voting between apricity and hydro, I believed hal displayed more towny behaviour.
Anyway this checks out well your wagon is very towny, it’s part of why the Hydro wagon hitting its cap is so bad in comparison. Ty for entertaining

unvote

I do agree with AG’s warning about getting into a revenge cycle but I also think Tommy and skipper’s votes are extremely bad, and outing if M24 is maf

I mean I maintain it wasn’t my intention to disrespect it I was just saying be busy and then come back when you’re able to come back, this is just straight up having a block in their mind that someone might be unexpectedly unable to enter thread
okay so how does someone explain that if you were going to leave you should've unvoted in your so called unconfident vote that you said you didn't want to result in dying. I think it's really mesmerizing that you complained about the same things regarding me Day 1 and expect me to not do the same when it could've easily been avoided and resulted in a mislynch.

Scumpool is apricity/duskfall/m24/celever

Celever

no longer hibernating
okay so how does someone explain that if you were going to leave you should've unvoted in your so called unconfident vote that you said you didn't want to result in dying. I think it's really mesmerizing that you complained about the same things regarding me Day 1 and expect me to not do the same when it could've easily been avoided and resulted in a mislynch.

I didn’t complain in that way about you you literally created that narrative yourself and it’s kind of embarrassing for you.

Basically the last thing I did before leaving was vote Hydro for pressure and to jump off M24, because my prediction for the remainder of the day was that Hydro would receive pressure at some point (so I wanted to get it out of the way long before deadline and got the ball rolling), and to jump off M24 because I thought they wouldn’t be an EoD wagon and I wanted to even the vote count a little to open it up to make lots of EoD interactions to read into happen.

Neither of those came true because this thread state has been pretty terrible all game.

Not voting is the coward’s way out BTW it’s why you’re forced to vote for someone in Survivor. Idling your vote at EoD is just trying to keep your hands clean and is purely useful for self-interest. My vote being on Hydro at least let the terrible Hydro wagon happen and that is useful content for us.

Celever

no longer hibernating

Also that is an atrocious scum pool hal and Tommy have possibly the most negative scumbud equity in the game rn and the other 2 are just the other EoD wagon and the person you’ve had an unbridled hatred toward for the entire game

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
In retrospect, I probably should've considered roles more when doing my swap, in my mind just thought skipperz was such a save switch without checking their role.

Will also self-admit that it is kinda weird since i was super preoccupied on the importance of my role yesterday, my only real excuse is that i was rattled because I thought I was fruit vendor heading into night actions.

Celever

no longer hibernating
In retrospect, I probably should've considered roles more when doing my swap, in my mind just thought skipperz was such a save switch without checking their role.

Will also self-admit that it is kinda weird since i was super preoccupied on the importance of my role yesterday, my only real excuse is that i was rattled because I thought I was fruit vendor heading into night actions.
Can you describe your thought process more about both targets anyway though? Even if roles weren’t involved (because really they didn’t have to be IMO)

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Can you describe your thought process more about both targets anyway though? Even if roles weren’t involved (because really they didn’t have to be IMO)
yeah sure, was told by eli I believe to switch one of eli, psy and some other person (basically strong townleans with good roles) with one person i shouldn't disclose

The thought process was pretty much just that killing the forum mafia newbie would not be the play as maf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)