NOC Smalltown Hotel Mafia - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Celever who did you kill delay
Literally no point me revealing this. Mafs getting intel on where my head it at with my abil usage isn’t beneficial.

Hydro dying is batshit crazy wtf happened yesterday. I attempted a backlog but it seems like scumhunting didn’t happen as much as discussion around Tommy’s role did, but then Hydro randomly died over M24? M24 had much, much better wagonomics on it and the late Hydro voters have a lot to answer for.

Aura Guardian can you talk about your eod
I didn't want to get voted out. Also, I was at work snatching moments to read up. These deadlines tend to be while I'm not able to do much. Given a choice between myself and M24, I wanted M24 out. I then found out about how I missed some unvotes, did some soul-searching and remembered a post someone made - I don't remember who, or when exactly other than late in the day - that it was a good strategy for someone to move the vote off themselves.

So, on the theory that I only think Duskfall leans town and know I'm town, I decided a chance of a bad vote was better than a certain bad vote. Then the vote swung around, and I was happier with an M24 vote.

This probably adds fuel to the fire, but I did swap psy and skipp
So, no more than one of skipp/M24 can be scum. At least one of them is village, possibly both.
... No wait. If M24 is scum, he could be lying about the swap.

Correction: if M24 is clean, then skipp is also clean. If skipp is scum, Likely M24 as well. If M24 is scum or skipp is clean, that's only circumstantial for the other.

Thus, I must change my opinion of M24 to leaning clean, and I now have a lean clean on skipp from this post and the psy death.

Vote M24

Hydro is such a terrible wagon that it increases M24’s scum equity quite a bit
I was going to just let my immediately-after post be my argument against, then just that plus the angry react to show I'd processed the claim...

But at this point, I feel like I should bring up two mafia games that were hosted by Seven Deadly Sins around the time I joined the forum: Lockdown 1 and 2. In the first one, voting off people on account of a single bad wagon spiraled out of control entirely resulting in town wasting all their time on revenge against misvotes.

Remembering watching those games, I stand against this reasoning. We should not vote M24.

Celever

i am town
FTR the internet infrastructure got overloaded by the festival and mobile data didn’t work. As in, all the poor market stalls’ card machines broke and everyone had to go to nearby cash points to get cash out.

So yeah sorry for not checking in, blame the privatisation of essential national infrastructure :boi:

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
M24 why did you choose Hydro as your self-defence vote? There were multiple wagons to choose from so why him?
apricity was an explicit wagon that was already formed while i was getting wagoned, if i absolutely wanted to vote in self-defence i would've just moved to the hal wagon, I just voted hydro because I thought hal was more town.

Celever

i am town
apricity was an explicit wagon that was already formed while i was getting wagoned, if i absolutely wanted to vote in self-defence i would've just moved to the hal wagon, I just voted hydro because I thought hal was more town.
Did you case Hydro? Link me to it if so, if not case him now retroactively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)