Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopa
Nature: Hasty
IVs: 28,29 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31
HP - Ghost (yeah, I know it's useless)

Keep or toss?
Depends on if the hp is 28 or 29..29 is a lifeorb number, and you don't necessarily need to invest in attack.

28 sp Def is meh, but for a 6iv nature, if it has the life orb hp number that's passable

Edit: in terms of trade value there are better hasty ones out there, I meant all this in terms of how much you'll really miss those IVs in a battle

Depends on if the hp is 28 or 29..29 is a lifeorb number, and you don't necessarily need to invest in attack.

28 sp Def is meh, but for a 6iv nature, if it has the life orb hp number that's passable

Edit: in terms of trade value there are better hasty ones out there, I meant all this in terms of how much you'll really miss those IVs in a battle
Am not really aiming for a LO number since I was mostly planning on using it for lvl 50 (and not lvl 100) random 6vs6 single wifi battles. With 28 HP and SpDef IVs it "only" loses 1 stat point each at lvl 50 so that's why I was asking. Guess I'll just keep going for 30,31 x6 then :/

キュレム

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
It should work.. It works for Dusclops and he evolves from Duskull so why wouldnt it work for Slowbro? How is it any different?

It should work.. It works for Dusclops and he evolves from Duskull so why wouldnt it work for Slowbro? How is it any different?
It works on Dusclops because Dusclops can evolve into Dusknoir. Slowpoke's evolution branches between Slowbro and Slowking. (and before you try the argument of Mega Slowbro, it's still a Slowbro and has to hold Slowbronite)

I can, what nature / when do you need it? And of course it will demand a reasonable price seeing as it is a 3rd Gen exclusive RNG :P
Bold nature. I could give you 4-6 battle ready lvl 50-ish mons in matching Balls. Would that be ok and if so which ones we can discuss via pm I guess. Sadly I cant give you SRed legendaries since I havent SR that much and the few tries where very unlucky tbh.

EDIT: *I hope that this would be enough*

Last edited:
Just curious is it worth SRing that new event Zoroark? As far as I can tell it doesn't come with a set number of 31 ivs.

Honestly I already Sr'd a decent one xD

Edit: Thanks for the feedback I do feel like slugde bomb make it worth getting a decent one but nothing to crazy like flawless.

Edit2: For those curious.
B01 | 1,1 | Zoroark (♂) | Hasty | Illusion | 24.30.28.24.27.25 | Water |
B01 | 1,2 | Zoroark (♂) | Naughty | Illusion | 31.31.7.27.12.29 | Steel |

Last edited:
You guys are right, I should probably learn more about battling xD

In terms of trade value though I would think it wouldn't be very good.
That would depend on the result. If he would get something like x/x/x/28+/x/31 with X being above 15 or something it would be worth something (do note that we're talking about a positive speed nature)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)