Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you trade for it now?

I can help you out. Adding you right now.
Awesome! Thanks a lot! :) I have around 8 to do, so if you get tired of it just quit whenever! Thanks again :)
EDIT: My in game name is May. Also, online whenever you're ready :)

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks a lot! :) I have around 8 to do, so if you get tired of it just quit whenever! Thanks again :)
EDIT: My in game name is May. Also, online whenever you're ready :)
Coming online right now :)

EDIT: You don't seem to respond to my proposals.. Got to go soon..

Sure my FC is 0437 7778 8246 ign Viral
"That friend code is incorrect."

Last edited:
Hi! just looking for a female hidden ability lileep. ball, ivs, etc dont matter. got some hidden ability mons' i can breed for you in exchange, or your choice of a shiny spinda or cubchoo (both are just trophy shinies).

got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Just realised I should probably do Groudon first. Ball and nature for it. Probably not adamant either there's a million of them
So, unless I'm mistaken and missed a few, I haven't seen Impish or Jolly. =)

Alternatively, there's also Relaxed, Mild and maybe Naughty or Naive?

Just realised I should probably do Groudon first. Ball and nature for it. Probably not adamant either there's a million of them
Relaxed and impish are pretty good natures for defensive sets (relaxed in case of using a special move), mild is nice for mixed RP sets. Ball would be either repeat or timer (or if you're lucky enough, in case of shiny: luxury). If you like contrast, great ball [/s](in case of shiny: premier)[/s]

EDIT: thanks detective Barricade

Last edited:
Relaxed and impish are pretty good natures for defensive sets (relaxed in case of using a special move), mild is nice for mixed RP sets. Ball would be either repeat or timer (or if you're lucky enough, in case of shiny: luxury). If you like contrast, great ball (in case of shiny: premier)
The weather trio and Deoxys are shiny locked, and will never appear shiny in the wild.

I'm annoyed to ask but I'm thinking of adding ball images to my thread while I update but I can't seem to find a link to use. Any help?

Decent Regice for trade. No need to trade anything crazy these are basically free.
Quiet - 31.31.31.31.26.7 - Masterball
Quiet - 31.17.31.31.28.1 - Dive Ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)