Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bottom line good for personal use (battle spot battles) and mediocre trading value. Correct ?Edit :it has 30 special attack and 29 special def I made a mistake sorry.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So bottom line good for personal use (battle spot battles) and mediocre trading value. Correct ?Edit :it has 30 special attack and 29 special def I made a mistake sorry.
youll be losing out on one stat point. not the end of the world. it has very little to no trade value but for personal use is pretty nice.

i like this tool to see if id be missing out on any KOs

So it has 126 hp,47 attack,,97 def ,106 special attack,176 special def and 57 speed.Make a final decesion of its trading/battling value.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Advise me please
ok. my advice is, its up to you to decide because its yours. im not trying to sound mean. let me explain.

if you settle now, youre going to regret it. i ended up buying a second alpha sapphire bc i kept a shitty thundurus and refuse to reset a game i have over 500 hours into (FML). haste makes waste my friend. if youre just using it yourself, and youre happy with it, keep it. if you have ANY doubt, toss it.

id keep it for personal use myself if its 31/x/31/31/29/31. i wouldnt expect to get any good trades for it. when i sr a pokemon i ask myself, "is this for me to play with, or for me to use to get other sweet pokemon AND play with".

also depends on what ball it is in. if its not a master ball, you might get a couple trades. for example, my master ball 31/x/31/31/31/31 Raikou has got Zero trades bc it doesnt have hp ice, and is in a master ball. but i dont regret keeping it.

my heal ball virizion is 31/x/27/31/29/31 and also got zero trades but im happy with it.

the answer lies within you

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
I'm not collecting events and don't really care how "legit" they are or if they were injected. It would be strictly for battling, but I've trouble locating one.
Well, injected Wondercards are legal. If you know how to RNG, I can assist you in getting one if you'd like.

LF: Acrobatics Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard

Anybody got an idea where I could find one?
I'm not collecting events and don't really care how "legit" they are or if they were injected. It would be strictly for battling, but I've trouble locating one.
If injected wondercard is ok, I can help with that. PM/VM me details on the charmander.

This is assuming it can be RNGed similar to a normal event. Don't know how egg RNG even works but even if its different, I'll give it a shot.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
If injected wondercard is ok, I can help with that. PM/VM me details on the charmander.

This is assuming it can be RNGed similar to a normal event. Don't know how egg RNG even works but even if its different, I'll give it a shot.
It's different and you also need to do the correct region, so ...

Looking to trade for cool fossil pokemon. My offers anything from my old thread or legendaries. Also have a 31/31/30/31/31/31 raikou and HP grass flawless suicune to trade which were never on my trade thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)