Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me transfer 4 Pokemon from one game to another? (Buckerts SR Mons) Hope you can help, thanks :)

EDIT: Also, best balls for Lugia and Ho-Oh shiny and non shiny? I was thinking dive/ Premier for Lugia, and premier or repeat (?) for Ho-Oh?

Last edited:
Can someone help me transfer 4 Pokemon from one game to another? (Buckerts SR Mons) Hope you can help, thanks :)

EDIT: Also, best balls for Lugia and Ho-Oh shiny and non shiny? I was thinking dive/ Premier for Lugia, and premier or repeat (?) for Ho-Oh?
Tell me what you need and maybe I can help you.

Primo I need to transfer 4 pokemon from one game to another, so I would trade you four pokemon, change game and you trade them back to me (which means you need to have at least 4 junk mons (that I probs won't give back) and preferably 8 of them :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Got a spare master ball anyone?

Keep or toss? Regice 31/31/20/31/31/7 mild or modest nature

Moderator edit: Don't double post.
Easy toss. 25+ in all stats (with 31's in the most useful ones) for a nature which uses all 6 stats, and 29+ in all used stats (with 31's in the most useful ones) for a nature which only requires 5 stats.
Also, do you actually not know what nature it is? 'Cause the game displays that information quite readily.

Easy toss. 25+ in all stats (with 31's in the most useful ones) for a nature which uses all 6 stats, and 29+ in all used stats (with 31's in the most useful ones) for a nature which only requires 5 stats.
Also, do you actually not know what nature it is? 'Cause the game displays that information quite readily.
Don't get it. I mean I have 31 in special attack, attack HP and special def .Missing def and speed(uselles stat).Also do you have a spare master ball?edit : mild nature

Don't get it. I mean I have 31 in special attack, attack HP and special def .Missing def and speed(uselles stat).Also do you have a spare master ball?edit : mild nature
What don't you get? Regice is bulky, and definitely needs 31 Defense. Speed is ALWAYS useful, whether it be 30/31 (level 50) or 0-3 for Trick Room. Just because you don't invest doesn't mean it isn't useful.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You've already asked for a Master Ball on this page, you don't need to ask individual people (and yes, I do, but I can't trade for a few hours, otherwise I'd have offered).

As for the "don't get it" part: if you're happy with it, then keep it; but it's not got good enough IVs (by quite some margin) to be of significant trade value here.
Just from having a quick look, none of the suggested sets use Mild (presumably due to the ridiculously low Attack base stat), and they all [excluding the PU "Tank" set] run at least some Speed EVs, so having a less than perfect Speed IV will be of hindrance if you decided not to trade it and wished to try and use it in battles.

Keep or toss modest regice with 31/31/15/31/31/3
Toss. .com already told you the basic prerequisites for anyone here to tell you to keep something. No one is ever going to tell you to keep something with 15 def. And really it's not worth asking here unless it's
25+ in all stats (with 31's in the most useful ones) for a nature which uses all 6 stats, and 29+ in all used stats (with 31's in the most useful ones) for a nature which only requires 5 stats.
although some people are ok with 28+ instead of 29+

Keep or toss modest regice with 31/31/15/31/31/3
Something that for some reason nobody has mentioned yet...
Get a Pokémon that is 1 point slower than a Regice with the nature you want and a 31 IV in Speed to weed out the Regice that are too slow so you don't waste your time catching those.
Speed is always an important stat, even on slow Pokémon. I wouldn't keep anything that doesn't have the Speed it wants to have (usually as slow OR as fast as possible, depending on the nature).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)