Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok so the event serperior has no gaurantee perfect IV's would anyone keep this mild serperior.
30-31
24-25
18-19
26-27
14-15
24-25
it has HP ground
asking for opinion I think it can at least have some trade value and it makes a good parent.
Edit: I hope nobody gets upset by this post but I'm asking simply because well the event is guaranteed no ivs and it seems to be decent for a soft reset with no perfect ivs just asking for opinion
If you really have your heart set on SRing that Serperior, try for Timid and 31 Speed. That's a 1/800 chance, and would be the only really trade-worthy one. Though the only thing it would have over a bred Serperior is that it's in a Cherish Ball...yeah. If I were you, I'd just keep the first one you get and breed it for IVs/nature/egg moves.

speed is serperior deal so it's trash. Beside, there are 4 ems snivy on trade thread already.
1 iv doesn't make a good parent.
alright just asking clearly I need to have just as high standards for this soft reset as well so sorry to bug.
edit: Tatertot yeah I need to raise my standards then I already have a snivy with egg moves and correct nature which is why I am soft resetting this so I can have both. And I am also done breeding for the day and I really don't want to soft reset a palkia so I rather would soft reset an event I guess for lolz.

You know what I could use the staraptor and smeargle that it says, but I want it now. So I'm willing to trade shinies for a lv 68 sassy smeargle and lv 51 staraptor to borrow

What's a good ball for ORAS suicune? Don't wanna do dive ball as I hate it's capture rate and probably done a good 30000000000000 times already

I know this doesn't have perfect speed but I feel like the rest of the stats are good enough for me to ask. And in all honesty I would feel stupid for not keeping this but I want thoughts. I will listen if you don't want me to keep though. Either ways hasty serperior plus speed minus defense
30-31
20-21
28-29
26-27
22-23
24-25
It can be a mixed attackerXD
Edit: it has HP ghost crap:/
Edit edit: do I keep or toss?

Last edited:
I know this doesn't have perfect speed but I feel like the rest of the stats are good enough for me to ask. And in all honesty I would feel stupid for not keeping this but I want thoughts. I will listen if you don't want me to keep though. Either ways hasty serperior plus speed minus defense
30-31
20-21
28-29
26-27
22-23
24-25
It can be a mixed attackerXD
Edit: it has HP ghost crap:/
Edit edit: do I keep or toss?
As I'm sure others have already told you. Serperior only really excels in speed. So either keep what you have and start breeding, or reset until you get a Timid-natured one to jump-start your breeding (unless you already have a flawless Timid Ditto...). No one here really cares about flawed events, even if they are special/in a Cherish ball - I'm sure there are dozens of casual sites out there where a decent SR'd Serperior would be worth something, just not here.

Honestly, don't bother resetting any breedables. If NO IVs or nature are guaranteed, then you are just wasting your time. Cos-chu, Story Lati@s, Mystery Gift Legendaries, and in-game Legendaries: YES; Mystery Gift breedables: NO.

Last edited:
As I'm sure others have already told you. Serperior only really excels in speed. So either keep what you have and start breeding, or reset until you get a Timid-natured one to jump-start your breeding (unless you already have a flawless Timid Ditto...). No one here really cares about flawed events, even if they are special/in a Cherish ball - I'm sure there are dozens of casual sites out there where'd a decent SR'd Serperior would be worth something, just not here.

Honestly, don't bother resetting any breedables. If NO IVs or nature are guaranteed, then you are just wasting your time. Cos-chu, Story Lati@s, Mystery Gift Legendaries, and in-game Legendaries: YES; Mystery Gift breedables: NO.
I soft reset it because I already had a timid snivy spitback. I should have probably mentioned that already. I had a feeling everyone would think I was wasting my time. :/ looks like I won't be asking about samurott or embroar either.

I soft reset it because I already had a timid snivy spitback. I should have probably mentioned that already. I had a feeling everyone would think I was wasting my time. :/ looks like I won't be asking about samurott or embroar either.
If you were to ask me, I'd just SR Serperior and Samurott for Nature and Keep them.Emboar on the other hand matches Cherish ball very well, so I would SR for it Adamant or jolly x/31/x/x/x/31

Not think you were wasting your time. You are wasting your time. All the time you've spent soft reseting can be use to breed a perfect 5 iv one.

Why are you even resetting anyway? In my opinion, timid x/x/x/31/x/31 is still trash because you can only look at it and can't use it.

Edit: please don't attempt to sr for a adamant/jolly x/31/x/x/x/31 emboar like the post above suggested .

Edit2: it's your time not mine i'm just giving you a friendly advice :)
Cheers.

I have a question for those who follow competitive play
Why do you never see or hear about professional Pokemon players
post about the methods they use to obtain their competitive Pokemon

Or am I wrong and they do talk / post about their methods?
IDK if this is what you are asking for, but some breed them(like us), some get them in trade and some pokegen...

I'm currently locked in a spread with HA and a random 31 in SAtk with the Time Machine, but I can't think of anything that needs all 6 stats and a matching ball. I could do Greninja, but it's not OU anymore (and would take me a bit of time in my aS to get the proper parent). I wish I could do Swinub, but I don't have one in a matching ball either. Any ideas?

I'm currently locked in a spread with HA and a random 31 in SAtk with the Time Machine, but I can't think of anything that needs all 6 stats and a matching ball. I could do Greninja, but it's not OU anymore (and would take me a bit of time in my aS to get the proper parent). I wish I could do Swinub, but I don't have one in a matching ball either. Any ideas?
think of non tr/hp mixed pokes. I think poliwrath is one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)