Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I chose rotom wash as he can cripple them all with w-wisp and take them out except for mega slowbro. Your going to need a pokemon that can toxic stall. Gliscor cannot do it because he is a ground type and physically defensive not special, so stalling with sylveon's toxic will be your best bet. If you have a chance you can then go into rotom again then try to see if a volt switch can take it out then.
Well for one, Slowbro can't switch into a +2 Houndoom running around. But as far as that goes, Rotom-W appears powerful being able to deal with most of his counters. Amoonguss pairs well with Rotom-W and completely wrecks Mega Bro. I should probably add another pokemon to the defensive core because it gets wrecked by Latios. Hmm perhaps Mandibuzz?

Anyway I can boost my RNG odds with legendaries? Cause I have been soft resetting for Rayquaza and I have been having no luck at all
Are you using Buckert's SR'ing guide? It'll help at least not waste time catching ones without (near) flawless HP and Speed, but other than that... have something handy to pass the time. Having a Pokemon with Synchronize to give a 50% chance of having the matching nature is the only thing to truly boost your odds in getting what you want.

wait I can offer so much for one of these codes.
They're PAL only I believe.

If I get a good one, I'll make sure to get you a copy (though me getting the time to SR is going to be the hard bit.)

I plan on getting codes through until the event closes.

Last edited:
If anyone needs Darkrai codes, I can provide them since I live in London. Of course keep in mind the region compatibility.
PM me if interested... let the SRing begin

So I've just SR'd a Contrary Serperior with 30 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 26 / 6 (HP Bug). I've kept it already, knowing the speed was pretty poor but everything else was decent. Is this viable in any way at all or just a trophy?

If anyone needs Darkrai codes, I can provide them since I live in London. Of course keep in mind the region compatibility.
PM me if interested... let the SRing begin
Is there a difference between a USA copy and a UK copy? I know both are English language, but would they still be locked?

Is there a difference between a USA copy and a UK copy? I know both are English language, but would they still be locked?
I'm not sure what you mean... The serial code for the event is only distributed in the UK. Whether it's redeemable with a UK or USA copy of the game I don't know for sure

I'm not sure what you mean... The serial code for the event is only distributed in the UK. Whether it's redeemable with a UK or USA copy of the game I don't know for sure
The second is what I was wondering about, whether or not the code would work on a USA copy of the game since they're both English Language.

Anyone that can weigh in definitively?

Its region locked to PAL systems so no it can't be redeemed on NASA systems..the language is irrelevant

Keep or toss?

Adamant
31/31/31/31/25/30
Adamant Landorus-T is a very common Pokémon and often just spams Rock Slide. If you can live with the risk of being flinched to death, because you lose most speed-ties, keep it. If not, toss it.
The special defense is acceptable in my opinion.

Adamant Landorus-T is a very common Pokémon and often just spams Rock Slide. If you can live with the risk of being flinched to death, because you lose most speed-ties, keep it. If not, toss it.
at level 50 30 speed is the same as 31

I'm asking if the 25 sp def is too low for practical usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)